The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A doctor. Now I want to be a research scientist. So I suppose I still want to be a doctor.

What is your favorite day of the week, and why?

That is a difficult one. I Guss brains but then beauty, Nooo, I would have to go with brains.

You ever had a crush on someone you should not had. Like a teacher or a friends mum. Or dad if your a girl.

My friends Gf I had incredible feelings for..
the lucky *******.

Ever got in trouble for nothing?

in sixth grade i hang out with a bad crowd and one day the principal set her tray down at our table and walked away to get something and someone put pepper in her drink just to be dumb, she saw that everyone was laughing and suspected someone tampered with her food and everyone at the table had to go to the principle's office including me lol

continue question

Yes a few times i have been blamed for things when i had no knowledge of the events even occurring.

Continue

No, not really, if it got done, I more than likely did it.

Have you ever wished something bad would happen to you just so your parents would feel like it was their fault?

You know, like going blind because they made you wash your mouth out with soap when you said F$*&6 or something.:p

No, not seriously though at times it has been an amusing thought.

Same question.

no. can't say I have.

have you ever kissed someone just because you felt obliged to?

Nope sure haven't

What is something that you consider yourself good at (or at least pretty good at)?

rum cream. delicious!

what is your desktop background on your computer?

loketron said:
desktop pic is a picture of the two guys from the electro techno group
(((((((Justice))))))))
they rock!

so.....what did the next person have for dinner tonight?

spanish rice, pork tenderloin, and a hoegaarden

Whats your opinion on body piercings?

Latest posts

Back