The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Physically some things I think are beautiful others don't (SOMETIMES... I think crooked teeth can be sexy... sometimes). Same holds true for inner beauty too.

Boxers or Briefs?

Yes, they do. In fact, for men looks are not all too important (to a point). However, they do have to be either rich, personable, or talented in something worthwhile.

Same question.

Antihero said:
Yes, they do. In fact, for men looks are not all too important (to a point). However, they do have to be either rich, personable, or talented in something worthwhile.

Same question.

haha, a little comment on your answer..which means yeah no chance unless you are rich.

I don't know about that. I've seen a few guys on the lower end of the tax bracket land decent women. Being a master of social situations can get one far, if only their focus was in the right place. Also, like I said, having some sort of talent, like being really good at guitar or making people laugh or something else not mutually exclusive to wealth, helps too.

Keep in mind, if it is not obvious my reply to this question is mostly in regard to wooing members of the opposite sex.

Once again, same question

Edit: For what it is worth, if my reply is accurate, I'm screwed as well

Antihero said:
I don't know about that. I've seen a few guys on the lower end of the tax bracket land decent women. Being a master of social situations can get one far, if only their focus was in the right place. Also, like I said, having some sort of talent, like being really good at guitar or making people laugh or something else not mutually exclusive to wealth, helps too.

Keep in mind, if it is not obvious my reply to this question is mostly in regard to wooing members of the opposite sex.

Once again, same question

Edit: For what it is worth, if my reply is accurate, I'm screwed as well

Yes, but as with all things... as you've said. You have to compensate; a great personality and confidence will do you much better than looks will. You are still gonna have it more rough than a person who has equal everything but better looks.

To get off this.

Favorite childhood show?

I would have to say Scooby Doo, nothing better than stoned hallucinating people going around "solving mysteries" in their mystery machine lol

continue question

NeverMore said:
I would have to say Scooby Doo, nothing better than stoned hallucinating people going around "solving mysteries" in their mystery machine lol

continue question

The flintstones :D

Favorite childhood memory?

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
My first puppy, I had him for 10 years.:)

Have you ever been featured on the TV show COPS.?:p

no... but got arrested for walking across base in a towel... and only a towel (long story)

whats the sexiest thing a person of the opposite sex can wear? (normal clothing... not lingerie or something)... (for some reason turtle necks on girls drives me wild)

Since the thread has died, it is time for a new question.

Whats the UNsexiest thing a person of the opposite sex can wear?

Latest posts

Back