The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antihero said:
No, not really, but I have accidentally entered in the current date once or twice on various forms.

Do you know the exact time you were born? For example, 4:03PM

Actually I was born at 4:03AM.

Would you consider a relationship with someone of a different race or ethnical background?

I don't see why I would not. It would not matter at all to me. In fact chines girls are :D

same question

Love is colorblind. Well, at least it is for me. Other than physical attractiveness, personality is what counts.

What exactly brought you to A Lonely Life. Why do you stay?

Was just wandering around the web. I stayed because no one booted me out.

same question

I was searching for forums for loners and lonely people. I stay because you are all nice people, and it gives me something to do when I am bored.

Same question as before.

The reason was a stupid one. Some of my frnds double crossed me n all of the sudden I felt lonely (which I never was) n I got frustrated coz I felt like in that big city, there aint anybody whom I can actually trust. Then I googled "I am lonely" but it took me to Bjarne's other forum. I registered there n started reading threads. Then after a few days I foundout that Bjarne has another forum "A lonely life". There was a link given in that forum. Then I registered here.
Then I came to know that there are people in this world who has got bigger problems n mine is just a stupid one. I decided to stay to help everyone.

Continue..

My best friend left and suddenly wouldn't be caught dead haning out with me and wouldn't tell me why, and my anger and confusion caused me to lash out at and becoming overly clingly to the few friends i had left. needless to say not many are left. I spent a lot of time on the interment and making facebook posts that no one would read i was so angry and so bored. i was googling anything to entertain me. serveral nights over thanksgiving break i stayed up the whole night watching scrubs episodes online. Then i googled either lonely people or sad stories or something. And ya.

tada

:(

same question

Because I was feeling hopeless, lonely and sad. I typed loneliness into google just to see what I would find and I happened upon this place and started reading in hopes that at least the knowledge of others who felt the same way would ease my pain a little.

What was your biggest set back from the last two years? What was your biggest accomplishment?

Biggest set back of the last two years? hmmmmm I would have to say the whole severe depression part of last year, really keeps you from enjoying life in anyway and getting anything accomplished. Biggest accomplishment would definitely be surviving:)

continue question

biggest set back is continuing the four year slide. Maybe the biggest accomplishment is surviving.

Have you ever smuggled anything into your country?

I've never left my home country, so no.

What is your favorite flavor or type of cake?

Grin

Have you ever cheated on a test?

Yes, when I was a kid. I'm not proud of it.

Have you ever plagiarized, if only just part of a sentence, in a academic paper?

yea I'm guilty of using more than 4 words and not citing a source occasionally,but nothing major

Describe yourself in one word

Latest posts

Back