The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Millennium

same question.

Texting boars me. Sometimes I receive a text and just send one back saying "K" Nothing moor then one letter lol

Have you ever gone skinny dipping :eek: lol

Oh, what an interesting story this could be. To answer the question, I currently use a desktop. It it my second one for the week too. My other one would not boot up properly. I want to say it has something to do with the mother board, but I really have no idea. Right now I am using a 5 ½ year old Dell. It has a whooping 256mb of ram and a 40 gb hard disk. This simply will not do. :(

Anyway, when was the last time you bought or received a new (at least to you) computer?

Mine is constantly changing. A "work in progress" you could say. I built it about 5 years ago but it's gotten a new MB, power supply, 2 additional hard drives and more since then. Now if I could just get everything to work together without one or the other pitching a fit. lol

Oh and Antihero, it sounds like your's is on par with the other compter here that everyone else in the house uses.

What brand is your computer?

The brand is Inca.

same question.

The one I'm on now is a Dell. The one that broke was a machine I put together myself. I'm committed to rebuilding! Better than it was before!

Oh, and by the way, I went out and bought a gig of memory and an 160gb external hard drive for my current computer. It's considerably better.

Have you done anything in the last month that you are ashamed of?

Depending on the day of the week, between 2am and 9am.

Same question.

10 pm at the latest... I have to be up for work at 4am to get there on time. I know, lame...

When's the last time you laughed?

Um today you can guarantee that I will have a laugh in chat, I really would like to be in hysterics need a good belly laugh haven't had one in months.

Have you ever drunk driven?

No, don't need anymore tickets on my record

Whats your favorite food?

Latest posts

Back