The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much, just more stagnant and lifeless.

Continue

Sanal said:
one night at the call centre

Continue..

I read a book by Stephen king( or something like that) , I remember the title tho , ha!

For guys :What comes in your mind or think of as soon as you see a girl with super hot body?

For girls: when you see a built guy with super ripped body?

For guys :What comes in your mind or think of as soon as you see a girl with super hot body?

"Wow that's a super hot body"...

Continue

Blue.

If you could live anywhere in the world other than your home country where would you live?

Canada. But it looks like I don't have to; Obama won :)

Do you draw pictures? Not necessarily a masterpiece, but do you doodle on the edge of your grocery list, draw stick men in the margins of a notebook, decorate important dates on the calandar with smileys, anything. Do you draw?

I have a little in the past. I should really do it more I suppose. Though I am not original enough to draw something from my own mind or imagination. I only draw what I see. Although they are not all that impressive, perhaps one day I might scan them in and post them.

Same question.

yeah. I doodle. my prefered medium is crayon and I frequently carry a 16 color box of crayola crayons with me in my bag.

have you ever forgotten your birth date when someone asked you what it was?

No, not really, but I have accidentally entered in the current date once or twice on various forms.

Do you know the exact time you were born? For example, 4:03PM

Latest posts

Back