The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that i can think of.

continue

Yes there is, I'm not sorry about what I did just the fact that it's bitten me on the ass.

Name one secret you have never told anybody?

I actually thought this one Blue October song was not all that bad. Shameful, I know.

What's a secret you wish you never told somebody?

I told it in chat, then went honeysuckle why did I do that for, at least there weren't many in there just me and 3 guys.

Who do you trust in the whole entire world?

samba101 said:
I told it in chat, then went honeysuckle why did I do that for, at least there weren't many in there just me and 3 guys.

Noboby. Every person I have ever known has hurt me or taken advantage of me. You kinda come to expect it from everyone.:(

I trust my dog!:)

Same question.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
samba101 said:

Noboby. Every person I have ever known has hurt me or taken advantage of me. You kinda come to expect it from everyone.:(

I trust my dog!:)

Same question.

I trust my sister : ) She always has my back. I can tell her anything.

Same question.

No one. I have learned that no one is beyond shitting on you.

Same question.

The people I probably trust the most would be my parents.

Have you ever trusted someone and then later come to regret it?

Antihero said:
The people I probably trust the most would be my parents.

Have you ever trusted someone and then later come to regret it?

Yes I have :(

samba101 said:

This question again cos its a good one.

something that I've never told anyone...hmmmm...

I have never watched any of the three original star wars movies, I've only seen parts of them....

because I had to...

..continue Question

I'd have to kill you and how can I do that when I don't know where you live.

What was it like to have your first crush or any crush for that matter?

senility prevents me from remembering

continue

Well, it was very disappointing. He was my neighbor, so I had to witness him bringing all his little girlfriends home. He was also my first love. There's more to the story but that's for another day. : (

conTinuE quest..

It felt pretty awesome, other than the fact is was completely and totally unrequited.

Same question, mostly because it's interesting, but also because I'm to lazy to come up with another right now.

It was very good. I was much too young to do anything about it lol, but we used to play together all the time.

Have you ever met your soulmate, but couldn't be with them?

Yes. I often buy people gifts that secretly I want for myself.

Continue.

not seriously wished I could take it back from them.
I've bought people gifts that I would like, but only because we have similar things we like so I gaged how the gift would be received by how I'd feel receiving the same thing.
What's the point of giving a gift if you just want to take it back? No reason regretting it later, it's done.

Same question.

Latest posts

Back