The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday, don't remember why.

Same question.

We were almost finished playing Upwords (kind of like Scrabble) and it was my turn. I couldn't think of anything to put, and, frustrated, I said "Arg, how am I supposed to make this work? I only have two vowels and an A!"

I didn't even realize what I'd said until someone pointed it out, which made us all launch into a fit of giggles.

I was too busy laughing to be very embarrassed, but I blushed, if I remember correctly xD

Let's see ... what band/artist do you most frequently listen to?

Does classic count? Mozart, the guy whose picture is my avatar. From contemporary music let's say Sandra (Germany, 80ies). In fact I love tunes, not bands/artists.

Same question.

On second thought I love artists too, maybe more than their tunes.

Hard to say since i rarely repeat a band or artist within a several month period but i did listen to two Troggs albums within the last 30 days so it would have to be them for now. More of a fluke then anything.

same question.

Social Distortion... been rocking out to their new greatest hits album I got for Christmas :) Take it away... take it away.... take awaaaa-ayyyyyy-ayyyyyy-ayyyy.. take away this ball and chain :)

Same question to the next....

Zepplin

If you were to be introduced to yourself. what do you think your first impression of yourself would be?

Haha Loser!!!:p

oops I meant
Wow that guy kicks ass!

Same question.

Water

same question

NumbNuts said:
Yes, to hide who I am.

What have you done to hurt someone and short reason why

Bitterly ignored them out of the reason of not returning my romantic interest towards them.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

dead

same question.

Living in the country with a wonderful woman, sharing our hopes and dreams. Growing gardens and planting flowers, long walks, long kisses, and lots of picnics. Being happy for the first time in my life.:)

continue.

Eating my delicious turkey burger with tomato, pineapple, and lime-infused onions. On a sweet onion bun. Yes I made it. :D

What is your weirdest fetish?

The mustard covered lizard with tractor inner tube fetish.

What thing is most likely to make you puke?

Latest posts

Back