The world is full of honeysuckle !!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnylife33

Reaction score
Youtube is full of honeysuckle
Facebook is full of honeysuckle
Whatsapp is full of honeysuckle
Twitter is full of honeysuckle
Instagram is full of honeysuckle

I only want to be exposed to the horrors of the world through the newspaper's only...

Everything i watch when i am bored is also so full of honeysuckle ...

I still like old forums like this one though ...

Please excuse my english ...

Thanks

Whenever i look at all these sites , its just too much violence in it .
All these websites are at least 90% honeysuckle for sure .

Maybe there is that 10% good things in it , but its mostly 90% honeysuckle

And i also think its impossible to stay away from all these 100% .

Youtube is full of honeysuckle
Facebook is full of honeysuckle
Whatsapp is full of honeysuckle
Twitter is full of honeysuckle
Instagram is full of honeysuckle

I agree with this statement. That is why I spent time here. This place is smart.

Whenever i look at all these sites , its just too much violence in it .
All these websites are at least 90% honeysuckle for sure .

Maybe there is that 10% good things in it , but its mostly 90% honeysuckle

And i also think its impossible to stay away from all these 100% .

but but but.....everything on the internet is true 🤯

Seriously though, I wouldn't say 90% is honeysuckle. You just have to know where to look and what to look at. There is a lot of conspiracy theory bullshit out there. There is also a lot of biased bullshit out there, but if you only look at reliable sources on those sites, it's not that much of a problem, IMO.

And on a side note. There IS a lot of violence in the world. Hard to get away from it, regardless of where you look.

Last edited:
Is there a particular reason everything is full of honeysuckle?

Though, newspapers are typically also full of honeysuckle, as are most people.

You know, I lost a poker game to my cousin when I was a teenager once.
She called my bluff and then told me I'm so full of honeysuckle my eyes are brown.
My eyes are actually brown. 😂

Newspapers are great however, for thwacking. :p

And on a side note. There IS a lot of violence in the world. Hard to get away from it, regardless of where you look.

It's instinct. We're hunter/gatherers. All of nature is like that, which is what the Food Chain is. I'd actually be confused if I saw a carnivorous animal suddenly switch it up and just go full herbivore. I mean that'd be cool, but also I'd have some questions. 😂

I agree with what the OP says, there is a huge amount of trash, clickbait and violence available on various platforms.

So long as it gets clicks and the money rolls in, those responsible seem not to care what's going out there. It's the old TV/media censorship debate, except this time the genie has escaped the confines of a box in the living room and now follows us around on every device, and there is seemingly nobody keeping an eye on things.

I have nothing against the media being realistic and covering difficult subjects, but there's a question of taste and quality. A properly put together documentary about death and exhumation, or some guy breaking into a crypt on YouTube? A properly phrased and angled program about the tragedy of street violence, or a video on TikTok of teenagers inflicting life changing injuries on eachother as if to say this kind of thing is normal?

Bottom line, the internet is stuffed full of bad example, misinformation and the aforementioned clickbait. Morality and kindness often take a very back seat.

Latest posts

Back