Things that make you think

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to think, I could get her. Ha! ha!

iu

Looking through old pictures really makes me think about my life. I wonder how the people in the pics are doing. Then sometimes I start doing Internet searches on them.

I also like to look at pictures of people that have passed away. It helps to keep the memories of them fresh in my mind.

Looking through old pictures really makes me think about my life. I wonder how the people in the pics are doing. Then sometimes I start doing Internet searches on them.

I also like to look at pictures of people that have passed away. It helps to keep the memories of them fresh in my mind.
It is the feeling of staying connected to things or (people) you have encountered in your life, it's a feeling of wanting to stay connected with things or (people) you have collectively encountered in your reality. I have research on my "Bam Thread" that discusses this topic in more detail it's a longer read but some enjoy reading so I took the time to type what the video in the thread covers, cause we all learn differently. But this feeling of connection can be good or bad based on the emotion and or connection to the thing or (person) its why I first came to this website. I saw or looked up someone that meant a lot to me in the past and seen she was happy it gave me mixed emotions of loneliness but when I never saw or tried to connect to that past (person) I was happy. It is also something to think about very interesting

Latest posts

Back