Things that make you think

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd be amazed by what I've seen....for real
as would you, since I was 5 years old, I have never bin alone so I understand differently because I have never bin able to experience with the 5 sense solely, I have seen and hurd many different things that can't be explained in physical reality.

My buddy, Jimmy is an abductee by Greys, 7 summers ago @ his cottage near Ottawa a UFO silently went over our heads !
We were on his boat dock aound 11pm stargazing & laughing.....Wow...confirmation for me 100% TRUE! !

It was about 30 yards above the pines & poplars.
A dull brassy look, no lights, no wind, no smell....about 50' wide....thrilling ! NO FEAR !
He could write a best seller book with his many encounters !!!
He's a coward to not share with the public......🐔✨☄️⚡🪐💫🛸👀👽

Last edited:
as would you, since I was 5 years old, I have never bin alone so I understand differently because I have never bin able to experience with the 5 sense solely, I have seen and hurd many different things that can't be explained in physical reality.
do tell.....?

do tell.....?
sorry I was in the shower I would love to discuss this topic with you, but it is very spiritual and would probably get this thread closed down if you truly wish to know you can pm me, I have an appointment in a hour but after this appointment I can converse with you about it in further detail

Latest posts

Back