This Is Extremely Embarrassing.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You see that cute little green number on the upper right of my post where it says "Reputation"? If you click that, it will take you to where people have rated me. At the upper right of that page, it will have a button labeled, "Rate User". So you'd click that. From there, you have the option to +1 or give neutral, and you can leave a comment.

A good way to practice is to give Mintymint a neutral rep for no particular reason. It is a favoured hobby among many on the forum.

nerdygirl said:
You see that cute little green number on the upper right of my post where it says "Reputation"? If you click that, it will take you to where people have rated me. At the upper right of that page, it will have a button labeled, "Rate User". So you'd click that. From there, you have the option to +1 or give neutral, and you can leave a comment.
I tried to click on the "Rate User" button, but it doesn't do anything. Even if I click it a million times. Am I doing something wrong?

Yay, glad to be of service. And I rather like being called a peach. Sweet on the outside, but hard on the inside... with a center of poison. Yep, sounds like me.

Latest posts

Back