THIS or THAT

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If stuffing is the same as Dressing( made with cornbread, chicken broth chicken or turkey, celery, onion, sage ) then only homemade, the only way I’ve ever had it or made it.

Pulled pork or brisket

Neither really. Other than my son I've never taken care of anyone and I don't let anyone take care of me because in my experience there is always a price to pay.

Old or new

We are talking like paper and ink, yes? I just print myself. A recyclable glock to get through the metal detectors I'd get the kid down the street to do it on his 3D printer. A picture, yeah I don't take them so I don't have a need to print something I don't have.

Sinus headache or sore throat

Peaceful Floating - I've thought about Kayaking through the Grand Canyon without getting any of the BS permits. There's also a really long waiting list that I'd like to bypass. I wonder if I would get caught or not?

Follow the rules or do what you want?

We used to go to this place in TN and I swear it made me think of Deliverance everytime. All I could think was, " you sure do got a purdy mouth"

Sandy beaches or woodsy wilderness
Do what you want.

Sandwich. I love them. But, gluten free bread is too expensive so I no longer eat them. :(

Chicken Soup or Tomato Based Soup? I actually like a spicy chicken soup and add salsa to it. MMMM.

Latest posts

Back