This week

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ardour said:
TheSkaFish said:
Thanks for the new name hahaha :) hope all is well with you. Saw you were running on another thread lately. I used to do a bit of that. I need to get some new shoes though, before I get back in it again.

Thanks. Last week I managed an 8K with a group after work (almost 5 miles). Not bad after only 2 weeks, and a good way to jolt you out of the 'woe is me' mindset.

The golf course is the one place where I want peace and quiet. And I don't want to take any honeysuckle from anybody. It's really just jealously. I hope I don't see the twat again.

ardour said:
TheSkaFish said:
Thanks for the new name hahaha :) hope all is well with you. Saw you were running on another thread lately. I used to do a bit of that. I need to get some new shoes though, before I get back in it again.

Thanks. Last week I managed an 8K with a group after work (almost 5 miles). Not bad after only 2 weeks, and a good way to jolt you out of the 'woe is me' mindset.

Good for you !
Running is a great thing to do !

Put it this way Triple Bogey – what they said was inappropriate, but at least women in your workplace are comfortable talking to and being around you.

Latest posts

Back