Thread for Metal Heads. What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarah_Lbnz said:
soresoul said:
Not a fan of theirs but glad someone else but me updated the threa.d

Your opinion about them is irrelevant.
well from saying your loss to irrelevant is a giant step to being ignorant. All I said was I was not a fan, I never said they suck etc. They are very good musicians but its not for me. Not making any other remarks but believe whatever you want.

That is not metal...

[video=youtube]

Anyway this is a full-length set by Nile. Good sound quality! They're one of my favourite bands.

[video=youtube]

You going to see nile on their tour? I seen nile in 2002 at milwaukee metalfest and their sound kept cutting out, after their 4th song they walk off stage. They were one of the headliners so I would think they let them play the other stage but they didn't. Felt bad for them.

Aw poor Nile, that really sucks for them - and for the audience. I saw Nile when I was in the UK and they were really good but at the time I'd only heard two of their albums. I think you really need to recognize all the songs they play to get the most out of their shows. Now I'm living back in Malaysia so it's not likely they'll come over here!

Well, there's Black Sabbath; Iron Maiden; the Scorpions; Quiet Riot; Metallica; Rammstein; Marilyn Manson.....there's way to many for me to list, hehe...

Latest posts

Back