Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autumntranspire

Reaction score
Hi there, Zoe writing again.
I don't have much time to write much but I would like to state that in the past I have never been able to be independent for myself. It seems to be the harder way to do things but alas this is the kind of person that I am.
Lately I have been able to be the person that I've always strive to be yet it was never complete. I struggle with driving to the grocery store or walking right outside to the mail box.. Not because I don't want to but because I cannot make the first step. My priorities are shifting and I can see more clearly than I had in the last 6 months.. I almost feel the sense of freedom I had felt before things got complicated in my life. I suppose that is a part of growing up. I am adjusting to living here and enjoying my days as much as I can..
This is kind of just a thread I'd like to post to see what kind of struggles other face on a daily basis. For me it is leaving the house and doing things that are important. Living in society has never been for me, I'd much rather be back in the desert living in a tent and a van. :) Anyway.. Peace to all.

TropicalStarfish said:
Living in the desert in a tent and van sounds awesome.

I am not going to lie, I wish that more people would do it. Or then again maybe not, maybe I just wish the world were a different place. Living a simple life like that is very enjoyable.. You don't need to worry about all the false idols that we worship or the things the we own.
In the end they always end up owning us.

Daily Struggles Eh?

No money [Rarely now, thank God]
No food [Rarely now, thank God]
No Job [I should try harder then I am]
Mother [Not getting into that]
Friends. I wish we got together much more then we do.
Being serious. When I am serious, I am a different person. Life is not good. So I can appear to be childish [Especially in Chat] but that's just my way of staying happy. My problems are still there. I just don't let them bother me.
Self Esteem, Appearance, Concerns for myself.
Relationship struggles. May have sorted that one out just now though.

I'm tired. If I see what I have written again, I'll probably feel like a dick. Sorry. Good topic~

Gutted said:
Daily Struggles Eh?

No money [Rarely now, thank God]
No food [Rarely now, thank God]
No Job [I should try harder then I am]
Mother [Not getting into that]
Friends. I wish we got together much more then we do.
Being serious. When I am serious, I am a different person. Life is not good. So I can appear to be childish [Especially in Chat] but that's just my way of staying happy. My problems are still there. I just don't let them bother me.
Self Esteem, Appearance, Concerns for myself.
Relationship struggles. May have sorted that one out just now though.

I'm tired. If I see what I have written again, I'll probably feel like a dick. Sorry. Good topic~

No need to be sorry.. at all. Is humor a coping mechanism?

Lots of dull moments in life but we should make these dull moments much much more exciting. You are right on the first step. That is the hardest one cos it means bringing yourself out of your comfort zone. For me, I need to make the fisrt step in planning for my backpacking trip. Just too lazy and keep procrastinating. Maybe I ought to buy a map first. :)

Veilside05 said:
Lots of dull moments in life but we should make these dull moments much much more exciting. You are right on the first step. That is the hardest one cos it means bringing yourself out of your comfort zone. For me, I need to make the fisrt step in planning for my backpacking trip. Just too lazy and keep procrastinating. Maybe I ought to buy a map first. :)

Maybe you should just wing it and use the natural compass we all possess. :)

I met a guy who ran a motel in the summer and spent the winter with his wife with their motorbike and trailer, riding around and fishing. That seems like such an awesome lifestyle to have...

As for everyday struggles. Getting out of bed is really hard for me... I also have SUCH a hard time when it comes to phones. Whenever I get a text or call on my handphone my body reacts as if it's a violent and deadly enemy that's out to get me. Obviously this can make it really hard to get things done. Oddly enough I don't have that much problem talking to people in real life. Also, going out of the house is pretty tough, too, but not as much as the other two.

Autumntranspire said:
Veilside05 said:

Maybe you should just wing it and use the natural compass we all possess. :)

Would love to do that but unfortunately some countries will not allow entry without some form of application. :(

Latest posts

Back