Too much and not enough

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Human

Reaction score
You are "too much" something and "not enough" something else. Or others are "too much" something and "not enough" something else. This tend to defines one's situation of loneliness or at least rejection by or of others.

It can even be at times qualities. "You are too nice". But at the same time a fault "you are too boring". What are you too much of, what are you not enough of? Or what do you think others are "too much of" and/or "not enough of" (tho it's ultimately two sides of the same coin).

Guess I'm saying this simply as a matter of perspective of the self. Not asking people to say what they feel they/others are too much of, or not enough of, and say them openly, but it may be a good idea to analyze one self that way. One may find their qualities more precisely and realize where they stand from in comparison to others. Nearly every thread about one's loneliness seems it can be resumed under that, so I thought this may be worth sharing as a means of explaining one's situations to others in a broad way, especially for those who may not want to share all the details about their personal lives. It may also help to sometimes find the root of the problem of one's loneliness.

I'm too much self-centered, and people around me are not attentive enough to the reasons why I'm so self-centered.

I don't care how most of them react. I would be happy if only ONE single person could understand this, but hell no, HE cannot or does not really want to understand.

In this life, you will always receive criticism, just be yourself.

BgyJcW1IYAESyXc.jpg

Latest posts

Back