Trolling biological impulses

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tolkien-Fan

Reaction score
I'm constantly remembering I should get a partner. Right now I don't really need a girlfriend because only the worst of the worst are single and I dislike most of women around me (I value intellect much more). But the "get a girlfriend" unconcious reminders get annoying. They appear everyday and I feel sliiightly lonely, but mostly annoyed that the biological impulse repeats forever. Can anyone give some advice on it?

It has been annoying me for a long time and when I get depressed, this gets extremely annoying.

I'm having trouble processing this "should get a partner" notion. Why is it something that you "should" or have to be reminded to do? Are you under the assumption that not doing so will put the natural balance of life or, at the very least, some poor undeserving girl at a disadvantage? Hardly, I can assure you.

You imply that your feeling of disdain towards the women around you is driven by their lack of intellect, yet, these "biological impulses" (hormones) set constant "reminders" (boners) that distract you to the point of being unable to ignore this "duty" you have to take one of them as your partner. So what I'm gathering here is that you'd rather not receive these "reminders" (boners) at all. In that case, I must agree with bodafuko...get neutered and get some cats. Cats, after all, are the answer to everything.

By the way, it's SUBconscious. An unconscious reminder would require you to be in an unconscious state where you would not be aware of these reminders for you to be bothered about them in the first place.

Latest posts

Back