tv reccomdations?

• Thread starter evanescencefan91
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

hey I don't know If I've already asked this before or not, but does anyone have any good tv show recomondations? I've been really bored lately and there's nothing on tv

my favorite shows are buffy, will and grace and scrubs, but those are all over

I also really like the big bang theory, but there haven't been any new episodes for a while :(
I've watched a little of chuck, house and alias, but I couldn't really get into them very much,

does anyone have some ideas of tv shows I might like?

30 rock is hilarious and fringe is awesome. its kind of like a modern x-files in a way.

Depends what sort of genre of television shows you like, but these are my favorite shows :p
They're all great in their own way,

Dexter, Southpark, Glee, Burn Notice, House, The Big Bang Theory, Entourage, Misfits, Weeds, South Park, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, The Walking Dead, True Blood, How I Met your Mother, Chuck, Modern Family, American Dad, Robot Chicken and Fringe.

I'm almost certain you'd like Modern Family, How I Met your Mother, or Big Bang Theory, they're all really funny . . . try watching the first few episodes.

Oh, by the way, if you needed a site to watch these shows on . . . www.motionempire.com is my favorite website to watch television shows online,

The only show I really pay attention to anymore is Dog the Bounty Hunter. I'm actually watching all the episodes in order on NetFlix. Other than that, I watch random cooking shows and wedding shows. And some interior designer/home shows.

zombieslayer said:
30 Rock, Glee, The Middle, Modern Family are all good. I LOVE 30 Rock! :D

You have great taste in television shows
goo.gif

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia has quickly become a new favorite of mine. Complete irresponsibility is the best way I can describe the show.

cool thanks for the recs guys

I've watched some csi but i never really got into it,

sometimes I watch south park, and I've seen some criminal minds, but i think it's a little inaccurate

I've heard dexter is good, , I'll have to check that out as well as modern family

VanillaCreme said:
... I'm actually watching all the episodes in order on NetFlix.

I will have to check that out. I have never seen it.

That is a problem? The topic still seems valid to me. Not like welcoming someone that left the forum three years ago.

Defiantly :)

I'm glad people are posting here,
I want to see everyone's suggestions and such
I check out modern family and how I met your mother, those are great shows :)

Latest posts

Back