Ugliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sammy said:
Darkwall, I'll just repeat this, because you ignored it:

I walk around naked often in the summer....

No need to repeat Sammy... see you in the summer ;)

It can be, and is on this very thread, argued that we are all total slaves/victims of causality but beyond the satifaction of acheiving a higher understanding of sorts, I don't see what value this has to the individual. It is a gateway to rage and madness.

darkwall said:
Sammy, I ignored it because it wasn't really relevant. To freely walk around naked would mean getting arrested, therefore I assumed that you were talking about your backgarden. Unless you're a European naked hiker, in which case, that only goes to prove that our societies form us as you would get arrested for it here. Either way, not really a major thing.

Yeah, you can warp the things I say - "ooh, Darkwall is acting like he knows everything in my head" or you can be logical and just accept that none of us are free or unique and that that isn't necessarily a bad thing, just something that has to be accepted to understand humanity.

That's the thing! You have to accept that I don't share what you believe is true. To me it isn't. To me, what you are saying isn't logical. You need to accept that I am a person who believes differently than you. As I did, trying to apologize for maybe not understanding everything you said, apologizing for offending your beliefs.
People have different beliefs, whethers it's religion or life or anything. Accept that, and don't tell me what I am.

I have walked around outside naked, I haven't been arrested, it wasn't in my backyard, it wasn't confined by society.

I don't think that it necessarily leads to rage and madness, but I don't deny that it is ugly. Referring back to the original content of this post, I said that it was important to understand the ugly things in life - otherwise the beauty is meaningless.

I think people have constantly misinterpreted what I am saying to mean that the government are making them eat their breakfast cereal. I don't deny that the individual performs actions that no-one else has done, but since this is true of everyone, that means that (drum roll) there's nothing very unique about it.

wolfshadow said:
It can be, and is on this very thread, argued that we are all total slaves/victims of causality but beyond the satifaction of acheiving a higher understanding of sorts, I don't see what value this has to the individual. It is a gateway to rage and madness.

Learning how to accept others as they are. No more or no less of
being humans.
Learning how to interact with others without having to be right all the time or imposing one's view on others..
Learning how to set healty boundaries.
Leaning the priciples of acceptence.

Leaning about making Chioces...

Last but not least...practicing on not wanting to bash the PC into the wall...:p

Sammy, that belief would seem much more genuine if it didn't amount to an attack on my argument, non-existent in itself. If you want me to hit you over the head with science, I will. This isn't a language barrier, this is a communicative dead-end. At the end of the day, I fully understand what you are saying, and yet you have distorted what I am saying to the extent that this has reached a new level of absurdity.

If you really think that your being able to walk around outside naked has any real relevance to this conversation, then it is clear to me that you have not grasped my arguments in any meaningful sense. I hate debating with people like you: you meander, use only emotive arguments, and then end up with some lame "we share different beliefs" platitude. Ending speech:

You're not original any more than anyone else is, which means that ... you're not original. You're not free, as every type of science will tell you. Your movements are defined by your surroundings. You can bleat that you disagree, but that's like saying "I disagree that I can't walk through walls". If you move, then it must be within surroundings; if they are finite, they must limit you. You can't disagree with that, and you can't disagree with the fact that it can be applied to people.

Over and out, Darkwall

eh.. whats the discussion about? summarize? I m too lazy to read 4 pages

Lonesome Crow said:
wolfshadow said:

Learning how to accept others as they are. No more or no less of
being humans.
Learning how to interact with others without having to be right all the time or imposing one's view on others..
Learning how to set healty boundaries.
Leaning the priciples of acceptence.

Leaning about making Chioces...

Last but not least...practicing on not wanting to bash the PC into the wall...:p

Agree on the last part. :D

The other things....if I'm perfectly candid, are a bit beyond me - insofar as I don't think I'll ever be able to grasp the relationship between them and the topic.

well, whatever you mean about my thoughts, and my lame stupid, non-relevant arguments, at least I had the deciency to apologize for attacking you. Which means that I fully understand what you are saying, I just don't agree, and for that I apologized.
I now take that apology back, because you lack the amount of deciency to stop attacking me personally, and apologize for it, as I did.

What, apologise for having wasted over an hour of my time responding to someone so monumentally out of it that they think that the fact they apologised means that they understood someone's argument? You're clearly not a logical person. You're probably very nice to chat with, but in debating terms this whole experience has been like being trapped behind a tractor in traffic.

Well, pardon me for wrecking that valuable hour of you life, Darkwall. And thank you so much for showing me so clearly that I shall never ever venture into attempting to debate something I had a meaning in.., First time I tried, obviously a huge mistake.

Valuable hour of his life ? ? ?

An hour arguing with a hot woman, or an hour wanking hmmmmm... Its all good.

Sanal said:
what did i miss?

A fly taking a honeysuckle on the freaken wall for the last couple of hours...:p
How's that for fucken ugly??...lmao

Darkwall (I was going to put this comment in last night but I was far too tired) the effortlessness with which you were able to produce and sustain your argument is nothing short of commendable. Personally I agreed with many of the notions that you shared with the rest of us and was grateful that you took the time to do so. That said, I also felt you were a little bit harsh on a certain someone towards the end. As frustrating as it may be, on this sort of website you are bound to run into people that will oppose your incisive logic with intuitive protest.

This is what happened - Sammy appears with the tautological statement "I AM ME!" I then, sensing what I am dealing with, try and stop a debate I really didn't want to have as early as page 2. She then says "I'm not bickering just because you say I am" and that "now you're not making any sense at all". She gets caught up in each example I give:

"If it wasn't cold, i would walk around naked outside too."
"I walk around naked often in the summer.... why are you telling me that i don't do it? Who are you to pretend to know anything about me?????"

She then comes up with the ridiculous "don't mean to offend you, but that's a load of bullshit" before sarcastically saying to someone else, "my mind does actually consist of things that Darkwall doesn't know about...."

Finally she finishes with perhaps her best effort:

"well, whatever you mean about my thoughts, [showing she doesn't know what I mean] ...
at least I had the deciency to apologize for attacking you. Which means that I fully understand what you are saying" [BEEEP wrong! Apart from contradicting the first part of her sentence "whatever you mean", apology and understanding are two entirely different things and one cannot be used as proof for the other, as every seven year old knows.]

This isn't an intuitive arguer, but an arguer from hell, happy to speak rudely when she feels she is winning before demanding an apology when she is losing, one who clearly hasn't thought much about what she is typing but emotionally claims it is her "belief". I was civil with everyone else who was on here, therefore the fact that I was "harsh" on someone must be at least as much her fault as mine.

LOL WTF.. Whats the topic on? That you are ugly @ darkwall? (Sorry I m too lazy to read the first post if that wasnt it all about) If thats the topic sarcastically mean then dude lol you need to check your eyes xD. I have seen you form a photo you posted in the thread months back and I kinda remember it still LOL. You look awesome dude and sorry if that wasn't the topic about lol

Sanal said:
LOL WTF.. Whats the topic on? That you are ugly @ darkwall? (Sorry I m too lazy to read the first post if that wasnt it all about) If thats the topic sarcastically mean then dude lol you need to check your eyes xD. I have seen you form a photo you posted in the thread months back and I kinda remember it still LOL. You look awesome dude and sorry if that wasn't the topic about lol

Its about a machine sent back in time to terminate the mother of this dude named John, but i could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back