Visual Arts Showcase (Show everything you got!)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DariusArgent

Reaction score
We all draw/paint/sculpt from time to time.

This is a thread for which you can share your drawings, doesn't matter the quality, style, whether they are digital/traditional. All sorts of visual arts are welcome here.

I'll start with some of my works:

T0eYujD.png

jKhyLSC.png

bqiwlg8.png

AIiZY9H.png

m5MRr6e.png

Wow. Brilliant.

I'm afraid the only thing I can create is a mess!

@Ioann: Thanks! Don't worry, with enough practice a mess can be cleaned up. :)
@Alma lost her spoon: I'm afraid he doesn't have a phone. :D

Here's one I did from long ago

fjprtYn.png

Cool drawings,Darius!

I agree with Alma :) If he doesn't have a phone,I'm sure he has a quill pen and paper,so we can keep in touch!

Thanks! Well if that's the case we can work something out. ;P There is a solution to everything after all.

Well I'll continue uploading my works from time to time until someone else posts their own I guess

More cartoony critters

eZ8s3je.png

Since I already started my own art thread some time ago I'm just gonna put a link to it right here. That's where I posted most of my raw, unpolished and ugly drawings and some photo edits: Click it hard!

Stylistically and quality-wise completely opposed to your artworks, Darius. :p Nicely done and quite impressive. Are you using a graphics tablet?

Rodent said:
Since I already started my own art thread some time ago I'm just gonna put a link to it right here. That's where I posted most of my raw, unpolished and ugly drawings and some photo edits: Click it hard!

Stylistically and quality-wise completely opposed to your artworks, Darius. :p Nicely done and quite impressive. Are you using a graphics tablet?

That's alright, I've made this thread for those who are too shy/scared to make their own thread about their works. And your works aren't unpolished and ugly, they look great actually. Very abstract and unique. Much better than other drawings from people that I know who claim to draw. And yes I use graphics tablet, cheap but it does it's job.

@Rainbows: That's great. :) Very good pencilwork.

Thanks Magalie! Yeah I was kinda messed up back then and used to draw all sorts of sad and depressing stuff.

Latest posts

Back