what are you doing right now, and what should you be doing instead?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am posting here and I should be sleeping

i just noticed my typo in the title
lols

i should definatly be packing my honeysuckle i'm moving down to uni on friday

sighs if only if i didn't have to start doing those school things all over again

but instead right now i am looking up songs and guitar tabs
to my new favorite music genre

WIZARD ROCK!!

or WROCK

lols :p
basically it's harry potter fan based music
funzies

:D

but i can't find any of the whomping willow's songs anywhere

:(

Staring at the wall when i should be doing homework, but staring at the wall is more fun.

thanks minus... No, I`m very far from being ok :( :(

Now I`m supposed to be sleeping, instead I`m feeling very sick.

ah, not good at all :(

i should be laying down trying to go to sleep. instead my mind is wandering so much that i cant even fully concentrate on watching the tv show i was watching let alone fall asleep. so here i am back on my computer.

Again, I should be making dinner, but I am writing this post in the hopes that I will soon have 5,000 posts.

I should be studying for a test tomorrow. Well i should be reading some of the chapters. I had the class in high school a million years ago, so it is hard to get motivated to do it again. They should believe some of the same stuff that they did then, whatever that was.

Instead i seem to be typing gibberish and thinking that i should run to the mail box.

Now i am answering this message and doing my job .................Instead of it i must do my job .

Latest posts

Back