what are you doing right now, and what should you be doing instead?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perusing A Lonely Life forum instead of sleeping. I've been up since 1:00 PM yesterday. It's 7:30 AM.

Watching crappy American junk tv when I should be getting some food, cos I am hung-a-reeeeeeee.

:(

I am staring at my monitor

I should do something other than stare at my monitor

Punisher said:
I'm on my computer when I should be out, drinking and doing drugs (wary)

I was thinking that i should be reading but i like your answer better. :rolleyes:

I'm reading the forums instead of on the phone with Dell getting server software replacements. Have you ever had one of those "I don't want to work I just want to bang on the drum all day" days?

I sitting in bed drinking coffee
I SHOULD be getting my children up and ready for school.

I'm wandering through this forum when I should be studying up for my job interview tomorrow.

playing games here instead of translating something

Posting on here instead of going outside and plowing more snow. It just won't stop...

Staring at the wall when i should be cleaning.

posting on game threads here and listening to music on youtube.
i should be sorting laundry and putting in the washing machine.

I'm sitting here, listening to my favourite songs and enjoying the scent of a twinings vanilla tea. Going to take the whole day in an easy manner, top it off with a cake.

What I should be doing? Hell, it can wait till tomorrow, at least on this day of the year.

I imagine i should be out shoveling. Really doing anything other than nothing.

Latest posts

Back