what are you doing right now, and what should you be doing instead?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smiley-bangheadonwall-yellow.gif

icon_chainsaw.gif
(running not killing)

I am staring at a computer, typing these words instead of doing my job related tasks that are so easy to put off ...

I am playing a game on my computer and answering this post, when I should be cutting up and tying the 40 empty cardboard boxes that I have no room for in my closet, that I saved IN CASE I needed to mail something to someone. (I kept 10! :) )

Trying to bury my embarrassing screw up with a thread I made without noticing one already existed, by posting on threads that aren't on the first page.

Getting my washing off the radiators, and onto the pile of clean dry washing, ready to be hung up upstairs.

I'll tell you what I'm doing, I keep hitting the 'View new posts' button when I should have lots of new posts to actually reply to.

I'm very angry people, you must post more, or PM me more, any random thing, something.

Otherwise I'll be bored, and you know what that means? I'll start posting long pointless posts or weird short stories / flash fiction.

Like this post.

You have been warned.

I expect to see an improvment. <angry face - >: ( >

I'm on the forum, and I should be doing nothing.

Sleeping.
I should be in bed, with my eyes closed and dreaming, but I'm not. Tomorrow, I'll wake up tired as usual :D

Holding back the tears of hopelessness, venting steam by commenting on here + another website.

Being happy that things were going right.

Gondwanaland said:
Sleeping.
I should be in bed, with my eyes closed and dreaming, but I'm not. Tomorrow, I'll wake up tired as usual :D

Close your eyes, think of that beach, the waves slowly lapping the shore, wave followed by wave followed by w..zzz zzzz zzzz zzzz

Watching the videos of this game, since I finally finished it. I should be starting laundry, but God of War always seems more important than anything else to me.

I should be sleeping, but...I simply can't.
I blame the antidepressant and my insomnia...

I'm doing nothing, instead of doing nothing.

Writing emails while i should be sleeping.

Latest posts

Back