What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont count the calories but I am making nacho cheese sauce as we are about to turn down the lights and watch Last of us tonight! 😇✨

Wow! I'd figure everything is still frozen?!?!?
Yeah, but our last expected frost is May long weekend so I started some of the 10 week stuff inside. Bought one of those greenhouse shelf kits to keep it all organized. Amazing what can be done in a basement bedroom haha

Only thing I can grow is strawberries and black berries? everything else dies 🙈🙈
Strawberries are awesome though! I do have a shelf of those planted, although it will be awhile before I see those sprout. So far, all of the herbs and the bell peppers have sprouted. Yesterday, I planted cherry tomatoes and broccoli. Mid April I will plant the watermelon and pumpkins. Everything else I have can go straight into the garden after the last frost.

Sorry, I'm super excited about this summer haha.

I do that as well. I especially like the ones that have just slightly cracked and those in the first stages.
I like having a bunch in my cheek like a squirrel. They start breaking down and getting soft. Then I can move them around in my mouth and chew off all the good parts and spit out the rest. But, sometimes I just like chewing them all up. I usually spit out the lot though as I don't think I want all that passing through my system. Ha! ha!

Trying not to fall asleep tbh. If I sleep now I'd get a full 8 hours of sleep. But I feel like I just got home from work and haven't done anything I needed to do at home yet, I wanted to relax after a long day now I'm feeling there's not enough time for anything. I'm tired of the vicious cycle of it all..

Latest posts

Back