What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking my new puppy sounds like the goofy hyena, Ed. I can hear Whoopi and Cheech talking about how scary Mufasa is and Ed rolling on his back laughing. Dammit! Now I have to watch it.

Waiting for this stupid sciatica to go away.
I know all about that. Started when I was 16. 40 years ago!! I don't have as much of a problem with it anymore. Used to really debilitate me in the past though. I've had radiofrequency nerve ablation done several times, which sort of helped, a little bit, but I gave up on it in the end. I find exercising to be more effective.

I know all about that. Started when I was 16. 40 years ago!! I don't have as much of a problem with it anymore. Used to really debilitate me in the past though. I've had radiofrequency nerve ablation done several times, which sort of helped, a little bit, but I gave up on it in the end. I find exercising to be more effective.

It's mostly cleared up now. It's been about a month since I got intense pain and stiffness while trying to put on a pair of socks.

I'm glad it's gone, so I can get back to running again, and just in time for it to warm up next week too. I don't want to go back to having a belly, I put so much time into getting rid of it!

It's mostly cleared up now. It's been about a month since I got intense pain and stiffness while trying to put on a pair of socks.

I'm glad it's gone, so I can get back to running again, and just in time for it to warm up next week too. I don't want to go back to having a belly, I put so much time into getting rid of it!
I wouldn't recommend running though Ska. I can understand the lack of belly :) I've enjoyed riding my bike, punching a heavy bag and walking, and plenty of ab exercising :) Belly fat is last to go for a few reasons, but you need testosterone to break down the visceral fat there, which you can increase by building your large muscles (quads, glutes, etc), so weight training is necessary (plus doing weights is good for getting older, to keep your bones etc in good shape)

Woke up not too long ago and turned on Dead Island. I'll be working 7 days out of seven, days on weekends, nights on weekdays, for at least the next month or two, so I have to get back on a day beat. Slept only a few hours.
Slightly annoyed and amused to learn that the crazy thai girl at work has been spreading the rumor that I'm a coke user. Ironically I heard the same rumor about HER about a month ago.
People are idiots.
Resisting the urge to text her and call her out on it, but it was told to me in confidence. Can't act on it.

Woke up scared 🥺 woke up… terrified scared to make my journey scared to finally come home.

finishing my morning routine of coffee and cigarettes. After that I’m going to Lowe’s, Home Depot, and petco.

Holding on to my coffee thermos for dear life. After that, shower, shave, going out grocery shopping, boring stuff.

Bought a large mixed lot of Lego sets and painstakingly going through it all - don’t think all the parts are here as claimed. . . Bummer, but that’s the chance you take.

3d printing and trying to unhook strong metal from a magnet...easier said than done lol. And...doing some things with wires in arduino, there's a small chance I'll get killed either via electricity, magnets or metal poisoning - but you never know, better sorry than safe! :)

Latest posts

Back