What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm laying in darkness and thinking about all the lovely things I bought at the grocery store yesterday.

Thought I'd stop by before spending the next few hours studying.

lonelyfairy said:
Drinking coffee and trying to get my motivation back. :/

I'll be cheering for you on this end. :)

pisica-majoreta_1210163599.jpg

Trying to work up the motivation to finish this last assignment. After all the long hours and sleepless nights I've put into this class the last few months, suddenly I've hit a wall and I can't even find it within me to put in a few more hours. This depression is like a rock crushing me. I can't even sit up straight.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Thought I'd stop by before spending the next few hours studying.

lonelyfairy said:
Drinking coffee and trying to get my motivation back. :/

I'll be cheering for you on this end. :)

pisica-majoreta_1210163599.jpg

Hehe, thank you. That's so sweet. :)

I'm sitting wondering whether spending £300 on a real-feel Christmas tree was a good idea.

About to load up Fallout 3, cleared out the Museum of Technology of Super Mutants, off to explore The Mall...again. Doesn't matter how many times I play this game and explore these places, never, ever gets boring.

ringwood said:
About to load up Fallout 3, cleared out the Museum of Technology of Super Mutants, off to explore The Mall...again. Doesn't matter how many times I play this game and explore these places, never, ever gets boring.

Great, now I'm the mood for another stroll in the Capital Wasteland as well...even though the Museum of Technology will always stay a pain in the b*** for me. :p

Latest posts

Back