What are you eating/drinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it coffee flavored? What's up with all the coffee anyway? Are you still able to sleep well at night?

It was vanilla....with hot fudge, nuts and whipped cream. :p

I don't actually have that much coffee, that just seems to be the only time I post in this thread. I have two (sometimes three) cups a day and I don't typically drink all of it. But, coffee doesn't make me jittery and it doesn't really give me much "get up and go." Just makes me barely human instead of full on zombie. lol

Also, I'm now drinking......water. And no, it's not coffee flavored either.

It was vanilla....with hot fudge, nuts and whipped cream. :p

I don't actually have that much coffee, that just seems to be the only time I post in this thread. I have two (sometimes three) cups a day and I don't typically drink all of it. But, coffee doesn't make me jittery and it doesn't really give me much "get up and go." Just makes me barely human instead of full on zombie. lol

Also, I'm now drinking......water. And no, it's not coffee flavored either.
Mmmmmmmmm. That ice cream setup sounds delicious. I remember what that used to taste like. Mmmmm. It's been several years since I've had any ice cream.

Oh, okay. That's cool. I only drink water ever. Well, every morning I add 1/2 a lemon to my glass of water. I hope that doesn't make me fat. Lemon is a fruit. Ha! ha!

Mmmmmmmmm. That ice cream setup sounds delicious. I remember what that used to taste like. Mmmmm. It's been several years since I've had any ice cream.

Oh, okay. That's cool. I only drink water ever. Well, every morning I add 1/2 a lemon to my glass of water. I hope that doesn't make me fat. Lemon is a fruit. Ha! ha!

I'm not supposed to have caffeine, but fresia that, I'm too busy to go caffeineless, but I did cut way back. I typically only have the coffee I mentioned, tea (mostly herbal) or water. I'll also have an occasional soda, but typically only with certain foods.

I'm not supposed to have caffeine, but fresia that, I'm too busy to go caffeineless, but I did cut way back. I typically only have the coffee I mentioned, tea (mostly herbal) or water. I'll also have an occasional soda, but typically only with certain foods.
Caffeine is my nemesis, I could not be without it. Although I take mine in the form of Coke. Currently guzzling Coke Zero, with ice and lemon. Being sophisticated as fresia, seeing as I've had a shitty week.

I never did drink coffee. But, I drank a lot of Pepsi, maybe a gallon a day. I gave it up in my early 30s though. It was a very difficult to to do. It took several years before I stopped craving it.

I never did drink coffee. But, I drank a lot of Pepsi, maybe a gallon a day. I gave it up in my early 30s though. It was a very difficult to to do. It took several years before I stopped craving it.
I've no idea whether Coke and Pepsi have vastly different amounts of caffeine in them, or if it a different format/culmination of ingredient. But Pepsi gives me MASSIVE headaches if I drink it anything like I do Coke.

I've no idea whether Coke and Pepsi have vastly different amounts of caffeine in them, or if it a different format/culmination of ingredient. But Pepsi gives me MASSIVE headaches if I drink it anything like I do Coke.

I looked it up. Pepsi actually has more caffeine, but not much. If you want vastly different, just drink Mountain Dew. lol

Apparently, American root beer tastes like South American mouthwash. I've experienced some of my South American friends ask their own friends to try it. They invariably spit it out immediately and said "why are you drinking mouthwash?" I once brought some root beer to a party populated by South Americans (mostly Uruguayans and Argentinians) and my friend had a great time offering it to people. Every single person that tried it spit it out. It was freaking hilarious. I've had a hard time drinking root beer ever since. They probably know something that I don't, or they are at least wise enough not to drink such crap. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back