What are you eating/drinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I have some of that too. I miss the Orange and Cinnamon Spice. They stopped selling it around me and I haven't gotten around to ordering it yet.

Orange and cinnamon spice?! Huh - never seen that kind here in Canada. I wanted to try the Honeybush, mandarin & orange but they were out of stock at the store. The lemon & ginger is my fav though.

Orange and cinnamon spice?! Huh - never seen that kind here in Canada. I wanted to try the Honeybush, mandarin & orange but they were out of stock at the store. The lemon & ginger is my fav though.
You should look into the orange and cinnamon, it's amazing. The honeybush, madarin and orange is pretty good. I love Twinings tea.

You should look into the orange and cinnamon, it's amazing. The honeybush, madarin and orange is pretty good. I love Twinings tea.
Just on the Twinings.ca website, haha. I love Twinings too - best tea ever. And they have orange and cinnamon! And the honeybush one too! AND free shipping over $50! (cause I’m cheap and hate paying shipping) Hot ****! Take my money now. . . 😂🤣

Just on the Twinings.ca website, haha. I love Twinings too - best tea ever. And they have orange and cinnamon! And the honeybush one too! AND free shipping over $50! (cause I’m cheap and hate paying shipping) Hot ****! Take my money now. . . 😂🤣
Well while you are there, Lady Grey is also excellent if you haven't tried that. Lol

Have you tried the Earl Grey Creamy Vanilla? Partial to vanilla. I did buy the camomile, honey and vanilla but didn’t like it - too heavy on the honey flavour.
WHAT???? I don't have Earl Grey Creamy Vanilla as an option :oops:
I have tried the Earl Grey Lavender and the Earl Grey Jasmine, though. I agree about the camomile, honey and vailla.

Latest posts

Back