What are you eating/drinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just made & finished a 3 egg omelet with: Hickory smoked ham, roasted red peppers, red onion, and monterey jack cheese.
Had a glass of Pinot Grigio with it.

Breakfast: 3 cups of coffee (half a pot), with a half cup of almond milk, and a tablespoon of sugar free syrup per cup with some splenda. 2 cans of chicken, drained and rinsed out, with 2 tablespoons of light mayo, and a combination of pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder with a dash of hot sauce. Followed by a vanilla flavored whey protein shake, 1 cup of water to 1 scoop of the protein powder.

Dinner: A bowl of cheap ramen noodles.

And I just drink water and diet sodas throughout the day.

That's mostly all I ever eat, unless I'm out with friends.

Breakfast: 3 cups of coffee (half a pot), with a half cup of almond milk, and a tablespoon of sugar free syrup per cup with some splenda. 2 cans of chicken, drained and rinsed out, with 2 tablespoons of light mayo, and a combination of pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder with a dash of hot sauce. Followed by a vanilla flavored whey protein shake, 1 cup of water to 1 scoop of the protein powder.

Dinner: A bowl of cheap ramen noodles.

And I just drink water and diet sodas throughout the day.

That's mostly all I ever eat, unless I'm out with friends.
Ack, yuck yuck..lol. i can never mix that powder the right way. I end up buying those power drinks with 42g of protein in them, at least I don't taste the powder every time, though it's more expensive lol

Twinings Peach and Orange tea. I found it at the store today. It's new and lovely.
I never knew there was orange tea. Glad you like it.

For me it is Crystal Light grape drink. Zero sugar and zero calories but all the taste of grape koolaid.

Latest posts

Back