What are you eating/drinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mickey said:
A spicy beef patty. The local 24-hour convenience store sells them for $1.50 each, which is a lot pricier than buying a box of them at the grocery store and heating them up myself, but is far more convenient.

Wow you know, I can't recall the last time I had a beef patty. Sad. That sounds yummy though.

ladyforsaken said:
mickey said:
A spicy beef patty. The local 24-hour convenience store sells them for $1.50 each, which is a lot pricier than buying a box of them at the grocery store and heating them up myself, but is far more convenient.

Wow you know, I can't recall the last time I had a beef patty. Sad. That sounds yummy though.

This store's beef patties are hit or miss. If they were recently microwaved and put under the heat lamp in the display case, they're moist and yummy. If they've been in the display case for two days they tend to be dry and their non-filed parts are pretty hard. But for the price they're a good snack when I don't feel like a full meal or time time between meals is too long.

Beef Salad sandwich, a few Walkers Sweet Chilli Sensations and a piece of shortbread washed down with a mug of Yorkshire Tea. Ahhhh....

Costco roast chicken (I get the dark meat because that's what I like), wedge fresh tomatoes, strip fresh curumber, green onions, Iceberg lettuce salad with Italian dressing, and rye bread. Meal just finished and evening medication taken.

brown rice with sesame seeds, black cumin, cayenne pepper and hemp oil
not a recipe from the books but I love it
also blueberries

Latest posts

Back