What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IfIWereAWolf said:
Transitioning from m2f is going to be extremely difficult for me, it's going to tear my family apart, and most likely end a long-lasting relationship with my great grandmother. Everybody thinks it's a joke or a phase I'm going through, but I certainly don't.

Are you 100% sure transitioning is really necessary and will be worth it?

kamya said:
IfIWereAWolf said:
Transitioning from m2f is going to be extremely difficult for me, it's going to tear my family apart, and most likely end a long-lasting relationship with my great grandmother. Everybody thinks it's a joke or a phase I'm going through, but I certainly don't.

Are you 100% sure transitioning is really necessary and will be worth it?

That's a great question.

Yes. And yes.

Feeling sarcastically fabulous, just found a new derogatory acronym....D.U.F.F.......yay.

I've been looking at it for a while and am no closer to guessing Serenia, so please put me out of my misery lol

Jently said:
I've been looking at it for a while and am no closer to guessing Serenia, so please put me out of my misery lol

Lol. .it.is...Designated, Ugly, Fat, Friend.  Charming isn't it x

Serenia said:
Jently said:

Ouch, that's  :club: but thanks for the info. Don't think I will be using that particular acronym any time soon.

Jently said:
Serenia said:
Jently said:

Ouch, that's  :club: but thanks for the info. Don't think I will be using that particular acronym any time soon.

There is actually a movie about that.
[img=200x400]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuOzhHsaVBzGzaFl1HIYwh9pSFMtTSXf8UfTJuujMupMkSONHH[/img]

Saw a news article before about Rachel Weisz being pregnant at 48 and the first thing that came to mind was that scene in 'Enemy At The Gates' where she gets her bum out.

Feels guilty, man.

I'm feeling amazed and thinking i'm a total eejit. For some reason I just checked my profile and discovered it's been over 4 years since I joined ALL and I have spent 2 weeks, 1 day, 8 hours and 19 minutes here. WOT?
Over 2 weeks of my life on one forum and yet I still don't know how it works.
There's a score for reputation apparently. How the heck does that work?
How can I have been here all this time and still know nothing.
As I said, total eejit !

I'm so accustomed to not being happy that it's become normal. So I cling to memories of the occasional pleasantries to keep sane....kind of like holding onto a life preserver when you're in the water. Last year I was in Iceland for 2 weeks with my only relationship....I loved it. Then I came back to my life. In the summers and early autumn I sell bread, honey, soap and wooden toys at the farmers market.....so once a week for 4 hours I'm contented and then I go back to my life for the rest of the week. When the market winds down in October I'm so depressed.
I really don't like my life very much.

Latest posts

Back