What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kamya said:
Tealeaf said:
Iced chai tea lattes really just taste like the milk at the bottom of a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Hmm. Have you ever had horchata? That is how I've always described horchata. =P

No, but now that I've been Googling it I want it!

Last years st. Patrick's day, full of excitement and anxiety, first time going abroad on my own, did not know it was st Patricks day though.... I just thought Ryanair planes and British trains were supposed to be full of annoying drunks, that it was always like that :D

The infinite universe, the infinitely small amount of people on this planet, if I will love again without fear.

Endless, Absolute, Apprehensive

Depression is definitely setting in again, and not even three little tubs of frozen yogurt for four bucks is gonna do anything about it.

kamya said:
Tealeaf said:
Depression is definitely setting in again, and not even three little tubs of frozen yogurt for four bucks is gonna do anything about it.

That's a **** good deal though :O

LOL Yeah, that's what I was about to say, it's a **** good start lol.
Reese ice cream from Breyer was on special near home. 3.99 CAD for a 2 litres tumbler, that may not solve my problems, but once I'm high on peanut butter, it sure won't go any harm ;-)

It's another one of those love-hate relationship thingies with work and people happening right now. That's what I'm feeling, hoping, thinking and remembering right now.

Feeling, well, not sure how I'm feeling. I have a job interview this week, haven't had one in a long time. I'm glad, and I'm going to try earnestly to get it. But at the back of my mind, I'm worried what will happen to me either way.

If I don't get the job, will I ever be able to get back on my feet again?

But what if I do get it?

I'm afraid that if I do get it, this will be the start of the rest of my life, and it will go something like this - settling into a routine of going to work, coming home mentally fatigued, empty-minded, uninspired, just blank. I'll have nothing to talk about with anyone, and therefore nothing attractive about me. I won't meet anyone, because I'm afraid I'll never get another chance with anyone I actually do want, and my friends don't know anyone, and there's never been anyone I've been interested in on the sites. The days will all just roll into a blur as time passes faster, and I'll be no more interesting, no more inspired, never feeling like doing much of anything, no more attractive from one day to the next, and I'll just go on not getting chances and not meeting anyone until one day my life ends and that's it.

I can't see the future so I don't know for sure what will happen, but I really don't see myself meeting anyone I like on the sites, and I don't see myself meeting anyone I like anywhere else. And I'm going to have a lot less time to try to figure out what I'm doing wrong so I can come off the way I want to, to the ones I want to. Maybe it's just fear talking. But there really hasn't ever been anything to disprove it for me. I don't know.

I wish we could still listen to a radio while working... People bitched and they banned music... Jerks.

Why don't people decorate for Easter like Christmas and Hallowe'en? I want to see giant bunnies and chicks in peoples yard and Easter egg string lights

Seahorse said:
Why don't people decorate for Easter like Christmas and Hallowe'en? I want to see giant bunnies and chicks in peoples yard and Easter egg string lights

You should come to my neighborhood then.

MisterLonely said:
kaetic said:
I wish we could still listen to a radio while working... People bitched and they banned music... Jerks.

This is stupid :|

I agree, it's a factory. I could understand if it were a customer that complained, but no it was some one who happened to hear a song they didn't like so now no one can listen to anything. I'm not asking for everyday, but we do a lot of overtime... so you know, music on the weekends would be nice.

^^ I think every day isn't unreasonable, this is the fault with society today, it's so PC that the many are being ruled by the needs of the few. Like kids not being allowed peanut butter because one kid at the school has an allergy, the kid is going to have to learn to live with it, why not start young?

Now I'm hoping I will be in time as there seems to be frost on my car again this morning :(

Latest posts

Back