What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im looking forward to getting my hair done today, and while I have no problem making small talk and actually enjoy it, it takes a while to get my hair did lol so I'm planning on things to talk about because I'm sure the poor gal doesn't really care that I had to keep one of my cats confined to a room for 12 hours yesterday while trying to obtain a urine sample, or how my washing machine is on the fritz ....haha

I got some extra work with a new firm. It means I'll have to take part in an occasional meet up session for twenty staff in a small house, all my social anxiety rearing its ugly head , I just wanna do the job :(

Joturbo said:
I got some extra work with a new firm. It means I'll have to take part in an occasional meet up session for twenty staff in a small house, all my social anxiety rearing its ugly head , I just wanna do the job :(

That's great news, and an opportunity to face that anxiety while getting paid :)

That I shouldn't have stepped away while sitting on the floor sorting through a giant stack of mail and paper work as 2 of the cats are now sleeping on top of what was 2 sorted piles.

I'm thinking that if my circumstances change to where I have a bit of a life that I hope that I still check in on here because I've made a few friends or just want to offer support to some one who is struggling. I wonder if I don't stay active for what ever reason, if some new person might read some of my posts years from now and wonder what I'm up to....did I die? Did my life improve? I look at a lot of former posts on here and wonder what happened to that person

Seahorse said:
I'm thinking that if my circumstances change to where I have a bit of a life that I hope that I still check in on here because I've made a few friends or just want to offer support to some one who is struggling. I wonder if I don't stay active for what ever reason, if some new person might read some of my posts years from now and wonder what I'm up to....did I die? Did my life improve? I look at a lot of former posts on here and wonder what happened to that person

LOL Probably.
I wonder that myself about a few members. There's always someone who cares.
If there's one thing I always want to remind people who contemplate ending their existences, it's the one thing I wish they'd keep in mind. There's always someone who'll cry your loss.

Richard, if you need a distraction look up a former member named CAS... It kept me entertained for a while last night and left me wondering about his fate

Why does watching politics seem like watching reality tv? Oh because we elected a reality tv star as president !

LOL What a polite descriptive for the man. I know of the man from way before his political years. Besides being loaded with money, I never found him to have a single redeeming human quality.
I watch politics whenver I feel the need to remember how much I hate paying 60 year olds 300k+ a year to act like kindergardenners.
Also hoping for a fistfight.

Richard_39 said:
LOL What a polite descriptive for the man. I know of the man from way before his political years. Besides being loaded with money, I never found him to have a single redeeming human quality.
I watch politics whenver I feel the need to remember how much I hate paying 60 year olds 300k+ a year to act like kindergardenners.
Also hoping for a fistfight.

Imagine how annoying it is to know that 42 percent of my country thinks he's awesome!

Seahorse said:
Imagine how annoying it is to know that 42 percent of my country thinks he's awesome!

That I don't really care about. Maybe he is sometimes, who am I to argue. If he does manage to denuclearize NK, he'll have won a place in history for it, because no one else has before him lol. Fancy that. I respect anyone's political opinion.

I'm more talking about the human being. A shittier person I could not dream up lol.

Richard_39 said:
Seahorse said:

That I don't really care about. Maybe he is sometimes, who am I to argue. If he does manage to denuclearize NK, he'll have won a place in history for it, because no one else has before him lol. Fancy that. I respect anyone's political opinion.

I'm more talking about the human being. A shittier person I could not dream up lol.

There have been rumblings that Dwayne Johnson will run against him in 2020...the Rock will definitely have my vote

Seahorse said:
Richard_39 said:
Seahorse said:

There have been rumblings that Dwayne Johnson will run against him in 2020...the Rock will definitely have my vote
Can't you just image the Rock dropping an elbow on Trump during a political debate ?

LOL Lot more easily than Trump. Dwayne is actually a pretty decent man, both on camera and outside the ring.
Austin gave him a stunner once ;-) Trump I mean.

Seahorse said:
Joturbo said:

That's great news, and an opportunity to face that anxiety while getting paid :)

Forgot to thank you Seahorse for the positive advice...I intend to be myself and  face my fear once and for all. :)

Transitioning from m2f is going to be extremely difficult for me, it's going to tear my family apart, and most likely end a long-lasting relationship with my great grandmother. Everybody thinks it's a joke or a phase I'm going through, but I certainly don't.

Latest posts

Back