What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jently said:
I'm feeling amazed and thinking i'm a total eejit.  For some reason I just checked my profile and discovered it's been over  4 years since I joined ALL and I have spent  2 weeks, 1 day, 8 hours  and 19 minutes here. WOT?
Over 2 weeks of my life on one forum and yet I still don't know how it works.
There's a score for reputation apparently. How the heck does that work?
How can I have been here all this time and still know nothing.
As I said, total eejit !

LOL I think it's spelt "Idjit" ;-)
But there's a difference between not understanding and not particularly caring about push buttons on a forum lol.
FYI, though, for reputation, when you click on someone's profile, there's a line reading "reputation", with the options to "details" and "rate". If you click on rate, you can give someone a plus or minus 1 rep, writing the reason why. Your own score is 10 right now. Er...11.

Voilà! ;-)

Thanks for that explanation Richard it was good of you to take the time, but I don't think I will be chasing reputation points.........a bit like social media 'likes' etc I guess and I steer well away from all that stuff too :)

'Idjit'? Here in the UK it's definitely 'Eejit' and I speak as a classic example of someone well versed in the traits of aforementioned fools lol.

Jently said:
Thanks for that explanation Richard it was good of you to take the time, but I don't think I will be chasing reputation points.........a bit like social media 'likes' etc I guess and I steer well away from all that stuff too :)

'Idjit'?  Here in the UK it's definitely 'Eejit' and I speak as a classic example of someone well versed in the traits of aforementioned fools lol.

LOL Well, I wish I was that intellectual, but...I just stole it off of Bobby Singer in Supernatural ;-)

When you start feeding one stray cat more will turn up at your doorstep. There's a cat/ khajit caravan at me house now.

athelas88 said:
When you start feeding one stray cat more will turn up at your doorstep. There's a cat/ khajit caravan at me house now.

I dig the night vision, but can't use the boots of blinding speed :p

coincidentally I'm now remembering nights wasted playing Morrowind on the Xbox

I'm so relieved I passed my final exam and finally got the professional Autodesk certification. The thought of forking out another three hundred bucks just to resit the exam was a good enough motivation for me to not fail I guess. *shrugs*

Seosa said:
Cat lady status secured!
They are the feline overlords. Resistance is futile...

MisterLonely said:
I dig the night vision, but can't use the boots of blinding speed :p
coincidentally I'm now remembering nights wasted playing Morrowind on the Xbox
Playing Morrowind is never wasted time. ;)

:D

when_a_plan_comes_together.jpg

I feel very....conflicted, somewhat confused, lost. I have no interest in anything but I want to do everything. I know that I struggle with depression/anxiety, but this is ridiculous! I don't smoke and I drink socially, I have no chemical dependencies. I love food, coffee and ice cold water. I wake up thinking about coffee and something sweet to have with it. Afterwards, I'm void of any ideas/interests in how to spend the rest of my day (mainly on my days off from work). No one calls or texts me, no one invites me anywhere, only when they think I'm paying. I was surrounded by opportunists. Now that I've distanced myself from them, I don't have a social circle. My coworkers want to hang out but there's so much drama going on at the job between them, I really don't want to mingle outside of work. I don't like drama. I could go on and on but I can't do that here and it would more than likely only bore the reader lol. *Sigh* oh well. 1:22am and here I am.

All I feel is stillness. No impulses to do anything, and it's a sunny summer. :/
Can't connect with people whatsoever. People I meet have no depth, I can't open up to them.
Can't come out of the closet (root to my loneliness, I now figure).
Dating game very weak. (I live in a homophobic country).
I feel like I'm just existing and not living.

Latest posts

Back