What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you lack the motivation for a lot of things, you start to remember all the bad, negative stuff more. I'm feeling quite depressed lately, but I try not to dwell on it. The feeling doesn't seem to leave me though. I wish for a lot of things that I can't have, I know that one way of tackling this is not to wish for them anymore. Then that means, giving up on a lot of my hopes and so called dreams.

What will I be left with? Who will I be left with? Nothing... no one. :c

I'm sorry that you're going through all that lady. I wish I could help in some way. I know it's not the same but there are those of us who are thinking about you and wanting things to be good for you...hugs. Hang in there. The bad will eventually go.

I'm sat on a bus passing the time but replaying conversations and scenarios from the last couple of months over and over in my mind.

I think Google made a mistake removing "View Image". Bring on Bing.

When you've been away for a few days you're just like "WTF is going on?"

Feeling like I'm sick and tired of being foreveralone. Every year I spend like this, I ******* hate it more and more. I wonder, why the hell did it have to be like this?

Why can't I ever be good enough?

Why don't I know what to do?

Is there any possible way for me to get out of this?

Will self-improvement even help, or is it a sham?

This is a "no advice wanted" post. I did not want to have a serious discussion on this, I just wanted to vent. Thanks.

Feel like a beer from the garage (3 minute walk) but I seriously can't be bothered going out. I'd have to put a top on, find my keys, walk down the stirs...

9006 said:
Feel like a beer from the garage (3 minute walk) but I seriously can't be bothered going out. I'd have to put a top on, find my keys, walk down the stirs...

That's where some people should keep crisps and sweet treats or any other items leading to bad habits lol.

It is such a fantastic feeling to know you are getting honeysuckle done and are accomplishing it yourself....well, okay, I don't know how to install a new door or countertops and honestly don't think I'm capable of doing it myself with my wrists, but I'm financing it, dammit :D
Now I just need a big strong man to open jars for me. lol

TheRealCallie said:
It is such a fantastic feeling to know you are getting honeysuckle done and are accomplishing it yourself....well, okay, I don't know how to install a new door or countertops and honestly don't think I'm capable of doing it myself with my wrists, but I'm financing it, dammit :D
Now I just need a big strong man to open jars for me.  lol

It is a good feeling mhmm. Good job!

Iced chai tea lattes really just taste like the milk at the bottom of a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Tealeaf said:
Iced chai tea lattes really just taste like the milk at the bottom of a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Hmm. Have you ever had horchata? That is how I've always described horchata. =P

Latest posts

Back