What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People's true colours come out when there's something for them to get greedy about. I'm disappointed, but life goes on. So do I.

Serenia said:
I feel lost, abandoned, unsure, frightened, severely anxious, paranoid, useless, worthless, disliked, not good enough, very depressed, in a hole, alone, tearful. I have never felt worse in my life and don't know how to change it. I have asked for help and either been refused, ignored, had it thrown in my face, told to get on with it.

*hugs* Serenia :( I wish I could help in some way.

Thinking of a few old friends, so much time has passed since. Makes me sad we lost touch and we'd probably feel like completely different people now. Time goes by way way way too quickly.

So that, but again. If any, it has to be that day. It may need to be prolonged. That will not go well. I think i'm close already. Maybe a coin is round, and not flat. It would fit. I don't know if i can buy anything with it. I still have a coin. If any, i should spend it on that day. What can i buy?

Coming here is like coming home. Although I don't necessarily need this forum anymore, I do keep returning and reading. Feels safe here.

Sci-Fi said:
Thinking of a few old friends, so much time has passed since.  Makes me sad we lost touch and we'd probably feel like completely different people now.  Time goes by way way way too quickly.

Can't believe I am replying, but I know this too well..

Most of my friends have two or three children, and it's hell for single couples.

All my friends who haven't had children sit at home with cats and bin watch on Netflix.

And single friends when you call you get the "Your call have been forwarded..."
Then they call me to tell me I missed a big thing last night.  *CHECK your phone!*

My parents watch Fox News and can't be bothered by me because of my political views half the time.

I feel pretty happy I'm able to fall asleep without feeling scared I might have a panic attack now but I was not expecting to sleep for 11 hours straight. I guess my body just needed some extra sleep.

I am... wondering why it takes so **** long for companies to release these games!

Metro Exodus, Last of Us 2, and now Walking Dead: Aidan... a year long wait? Really? Yeesh.

I'm kind of hoping for an apocalypse. An end to society as we know it.

Wanting a spiritual cleansing. A breakthrough.

I'm thinking about the after life, other worlds, other dimensions. Would I be punished for opting out?

I wish I had something a bit nicer to post about... this morning my parents left to visit a relative without even inviting me or my sister. My dad's excuse was that he didn't know if we would even want to go or if we were awake. He did the same thing last Christmas and I let him know how sad it made my sister that they didn't even plan something small with us. It's basically up to me and my sister to entertain ourselves today. My dad just expects me to make him a Christmas dinner even though he is not acting very nice. I'm trying not to let this ruin my day. I don't want to feel angry. I need to just let it go and make the best of it. My sister and I plan on making cookies and watching movies. I wish my parents were not so selfish but oh well, what can you do.... I do hope my sister doesn't feel too upset about this today. I know this isn't a section for ranting but I wasn't sure where to put this... I also did not want to create a thread or post it in diary.

Niave said:
I wish I had something a bit nicer to post about... this morning my parents left to visit a relative without even inviting me or my sister. My dad's excuse was that he didn't know if we would even want to go or if we were awake. He did the same thing last Christmas and I let him know how sad it made my sister that they didn't even plan something small with us. It's basically up to me and my sister to entertain ourselves today. My dad just expects me to make him a Christmas dinner even though he is not acting very nice. I'm trying not to let this ruin my day. I don't want to feel angry. I need to just let it go and make the best of it. My sister and I plan on making cookies and watching movies. I wish my parents were not so selfish but oh well, what can you do.... I do hope my sister doesn't feel too upset about this today. I know this isn't a section for ranting but I wasn't sure where to put this... I also did not want to create a thread or post it in diary.

Hope you are okay. That is very sad to hear especially on xmas day. Maybe open discussion or telling him how you feel? ...no prob wont work lol. Or maybe dont make xmas dinner for him to make a statement lol. Whatever it is, I hope it doesnt ruin your day and enjoy it as much as possible with your sister. Make memories, take heaps of photos cheer each other on so that the absence of your parents hopefully gets forgotten. 

On the original post. I wish I won the lotto.

ladyforsaken said:
The December feels yet again. Bleh.

(hugs) 

Niave said:

(hugs) I'd say they definitely don't deserve any homemade cookies!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel good, christmas day with family went well, avoided pitfalls of the past and everyone kept themselves in christmas cheer, such a contrast to the christmas days of 15 years ago, that would always end in my mother getting offended by someone.

Just my terminal mother and myself for Christmas day and her condition really wasn't too bad....she knew what day it was and wasn't too depressed. No Christmas tree but I put up two big wreaths outside. I made cheese omelettes for breakfast and cinnamon rolls in time for lunch.

I'm remembering Christmas as a boy, before everything deteriorated......it was pretty good. Fifty years ago now.

Moetan21 said:
Hope you are okay. That is very sad to hear especially on xmas day. Maybe open discussion or telling him how you feel? ...no prob wont work lol. Or maybe dont make xmas dinner for him to make a statement lol. Whatever it is, I hope it doesnt ruin your day and enjoy it as much as possible with your sister. Make memories, take heaps of photos cheer each other on so that the absence of your parents hopefully gets forgotten. 

Thank you, and yes I am okay. :)  My sister and I did make the best of it. My brothers gf also helped us make a nice dinner.   

MisterLonely said:
(hugs) I'd say they definitely don't deserve any homemade cookies!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel good, christmas day with family went well, avoided pitfalls of the past and everyone kept themselves in christmas cheer, such a contrast to the christmas days of 15 years ago, that would always end in my mother getting offended by someone.

Thanks! hehe

I am glad you had a nice time with your family today. :)

Latest posts

Back