What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remembering how much fun it was to go down that fast hill on an old scooter with our kid giggling"I'm gonna die "today.Even I was crapping myself thinking we could crash and it would be all my fault. Love that she thinks I'm the one she talks about as fun in our family.It was fun,the simplest things are the best.

i'm happy when i call people out for plotting against me, no matter the time or place.
spiritualists are my enemy, and since they're all out to hurt me (despite being "good and decent people by spirit") then that' fine, they'll have themselves an enemy.
i know i'm not that hypocritical, and I spend my time living for myself and bettering myself and not taking time to have a mental picture of me, and trying to keep me down.
Hopefully their God or gods sends them to Hell for a decade - they cannot reason with their God/gods since they/it/he/she is omniscient and they are not.

I'm remembering all the laughs the above poster has given me over the last few days.

I might have got him all wrong he could be a comic genius 🤣

Today, some answers, an end, a new direction, something.

A bad couple of weeks with legal matters and the house. The matter is years old, but the past few weeks has been a whirlwind of activity surrounding it. I'm pretty stressed, yet still did my little contribution stuff for the community, and then a few tasks for my mum.

I want the legal stuff finished, so I can focus on something else, maybe even on myself.

Facing some ugly facts about myself.

I've been accepted into an older circle of 40 somethings via a work friend, but most of them have kids, I don't relate to them at their stage of life and barely manage to fake an interest in them. They are, frankly, too boring, their lives too routine for me to care.

My daily grind is just work, surf internet... fantasize about being 20 years younger. I'll torture myself looking through social media posts of 20 somethings, many of them attractive young women out with friends, or large social groups of average looking young people just having fun, chilling in someone's apartment, whatever it is, then end up feeling guilty over the creepy voyeuristic aspect of this.

Definitely leaning towards the mellow. Today has been unexpectedly enjoyable; no people.

I'm hoping that in the New Year, the several legal matters surrounding my house, will finally be resolved, and I can move on in all senses.

Remembering my previous little dog. Next week marks four years without her. She was my greatest friend companion. Although I have another dog, who is lovely, it's nothing remotely close to what was.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1541362107902.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541362107902.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 2
Remembering my previous little dog. Next week marks four years without her. She was my greatest friend companion. Although I have another dog, who is lovely, it's nothing remotely close to what was.

To tell you the truth, I've been feeling sad about lost family members, lost youth, and lost times today, too.

Ever since things started getting really bad a few years ago, Christmas has pretty much just been another day to me. I try to have fun here and there, and at least I have some fun stuff to do in the next couple of days. But I hear you about feeling like things aren't as good as they used to be.

269899396_4718309908248041_8638600178369686829_n.jpg

Me too. Christmas has not been the same since I lost my mother in 2018 and whatever is going on back where I grew up I really have no idea
I'm sorry to hear about your Mother. Big hugs. I feel it hasn't been the same since my parents passed.

I'm sorry to hear about your Mother. Big hugs. I feel it hasn't been the same since my parents passed.

Thank you. I remember when I was a regular member here your father was sick and I'm sorry to find out he is gone now.

Latest posts

Back