What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How isn't it yours? Do your parents still make every decision for you for everything?

No, it has nothing to do with my parents making decisions for me. I have only one left and now i make decisions for both of us. They made their decisions when i couldn't and i ended up in "hell". I should be a believer because it actually exists. )

In my situation i failed. Doesn't mean my parents did a bad job. It was their responsibility but i mostly raised myself. I'm not traditional like everyone else. I wouldn't want my kids to end up like me in case they are not successful at some point in life. I make them. Their entire life is my responsibility. My parents didn't plan anything ahead. I ended up in deepest honeysuckle in my life. None of it is my fault but my parents'. I didn't ask to be born.
You didn't ask to be born, you intentionally made it happen. You are composed of the fundamental elements and governing principles of this universe, as anyone else, or any thing. We are all made of the stuff ejected from stars as matter. So the same forces that drove your parents to conceive you through union, is the same force you are using right now to think you didn't ask to be born. However, it's a false hood to say you didn't ask to be born; because before you were born, you could neither ask nor not ask to be born. Nobody could either ask or not ask to be born before they were born. So saying you didn't ask to be born is sort of like saying, "acorns fall from trees, and I don't like it." So, the very act of existence, itself, as owned by any particular person, is, in a sense, just as willful as any other act, including whether to have a child by mistake and raising them poorly.

Being an unwanted mistake child who was poorly raised, to me, is something I actually quite enjoy. I wish my relationship with my mother was a bit better. I wish some things had turned out different. I don't particularly like the very possibly bleak future waiting for me because of my failure to adjust properly; but, I'm definitely not a standard unit that was pumped out the factory that works properly at just one thing and one thing only to later be discarded and forgotten (that's typical of even celebrities and politicians!)

Sorry to interject; but, saying you didn't ask to be born isn't ******* logical, and that is demonstrably so. The fresia does that have to do with anything at all? It's okay to not want to be you. it's okay to wish you'd never been born at all; but, it just isn't logical to say you never asked to be born; and furthermore, it's even more illogical to expect that falsehood to be some sort of fuel to dictate further assertions.

It's far more easier to say, 'life doesn't seem to have been fair for me, and I don't like it.' At least then, you are being honest, and you are also speaking truth.

Also, if you can, please don't take any of that personally, I just can't stand certain memes. If you can't ask to be born, then it stands to reason you couldn't not ask to be born; your existence, according to what little we know of the universe and how it works, couldn't have not happened. Better just to dig on the science of it, if nothing else; at least while such notions are able to be entertained, no?

Sorry if things are going shitty. It sucks...

Last edited:
No, it has nothing to do with my parents making decisions for me. I have only one left and now i make decisions for both of us. They made their decisions when i couldn't and i ended up in "hell". I should be a believer because it actually exists. )
It has everything to do with who makes decisions. YOU make the decisions about your life, so that makes YOU responsible for how your life is. Sorry, but you have a lot of excuses to pass the blame to others and that is why your life is "hell."

It has everything to do with who makes decisions. YOU make the decisions about your life, so that makes YOU responsible for how your life is. Sorry, but you have a lot of excuses to pass the blame to others and that is why your life is "hell."

Jawohl, meine Führerin :)) Hitler-Smiley.gif .... you jump to conclusions without knowing my entire life story. Let's not go there.

Feeling, that I work hard in therapy, that it feels horrible to change, that I feel very lonely and that I need to be thankful. At least I have more privileges, than my biological relatives in afghanistan, remembering my grandcousin, who died at the age of 14, because she had nothing to eat.

Last edited:
Remembering my first ever kiss, so romantic, so scary, so... perfect, can't believe I wasted that kiss on a man who turned out to be a frog... 🐸

You didn't ask to be born, you intentionally made it happen. You are composed of the fundamental elements and governing principles of this universe, as anyone else, or any thing. We are all made of the stuff ejected from stars as matter. So the same forces that drove your parents to conceive you through union, is the same force you are using right now to think you didn't ask to be born. However, it's a false hood to say you didn't ask to be born; because before you were born, you could neither ask nor not ask to be born. Nobody could either ask or not ask to be born before they were born. So saying you didn't ask to be born is sort of like saying, "acorns fall from trees, and I don't like it." So, the very act of existence, itself, as owned by any particular person, is, in a sense, just as willful as any other act, including whether to have a child by mistake and raising them poorly.

But i do hate acorns when they fall down. They make noise and damage car paint. I understand i can't ask or not ask to be born lol i mean i can think ahead. I know i will not have a future, whatever time i have left. I know if i make kids they will be in the worse situation. Knowing what i know, analyzing everything carefully, planning and foreseeing my future, i conclude i should not breed. If i cannot guarantee anything for my kids i don't breed. Simple.

....but, saying you didn't ask to be born isn't ******* logical, and that is demonstrably so....
I still don't understand. Someone said they didn't ask to be born. How can that be incorrectly stated or illogical? You easily proved that if wasn't their choice. I think everybody agrees with that. So, the person said it in a simple phrase that basically means the same thing. In fact, nobody asked any of us to be born. It just happened and we are here now.

If someone had asked me if I would like to be born I believe I would have said no. But, maybe I didn't. However, if I ever get the opportunity to be reincarnated and be born again with a fresh start I will definitely say no way.

Perhaps you were a leaf before and the universe said "if you would like to be a people (yes, I said a people) just fall off the tree" and you fell off the tree, so now you're a people.

28 years of a good friendship with my good friends.All started when we were freshman in high school and I was the new girl in school.Moved due to mom took a job offer she could not turn down.All understand what happened to me and see I am like any good friend

I can't believe my neighbor turned on me. Accuses me of menacing her, harassment, disturbance of her peace. All because she got drunk and brought another client home, they got obnoxiously loud at night. I texted her to have respect for others, she's not alone in the building. She retaliated and filed a slanderous complaint. When i have nothing but nice communications to and from her and told her she's a good neighbor (not really but i've had much worse) and i'm glad i have her as a neighbor. Also told her i liked her (as a neighbor, not as a person). She said she doesn't like me. I only wanted to see if i'm still capable of anything. Nope. We were still friendly before this incident. How evil, cruel, manipulative females can be if they don't get things their way. I've been nothing but good to her. Did whatever i could for her. Would go out of my way for a friend in the building, or just a good neighbor who gave me time of day once. Makes me want to cry. She killed me inside again. I can't count how many times. I have to suffer 3-6 more months and then i hope i'm done with this hellhole for good. No more crazy neighbors, greedy scum slumlords, old problems will disappear, new problems will appear. I have so much going on in my head right now.

I can't believe my neighbor turned on me. Accuses me of menacing her, harassment, disturbance of her peace. All because she got drunk and brought another client home, they got obnoxiously loud at night. I texted her to have respect for others, she's not alone in the building. She retaliated and filed a slanderous complaint. When i have nothing but nice communications to and from her and told her she's a good neighbor (not really but i've had much worse) and i'm glad i have her as a neighbor. Also told her i liked her (as a neighbor, not as a person). She said she doesn't like me. I only wanted to see if i'm still capable of anything. Nope. We were still friendly before this incident. How evil, cruel, manipulative females can be if they don't get things their way. I've been nothing but good to her. Did whatever i could for her. Would go out of my way for a friend in the building, or just a good neighbor who gave me time of day once. Makes me want to cry. She killed me inside again. I can't count how many times. I have to suffer 3-6 more months and then i hope i'm done with this hellhole for good. No more crazy neighbors, greedy scum slumlords, old problems will disappear, new problems will appear. I have so much going on in my head right now.
She's a right cow! Don't pay attention to her tantrum and throwing her toys out the pram because she disturbed a neighbour. Whatever you do... do not cry... please... don't let anyone take you to that point. It took no effort for her to write all the crappy lies, so please don't give her a thing in return, especially your happiness, your worth, your tears.

She's a right cow! Don't pay attention to her tantrum and throwing her toys out the pram because she disturbed a neighbour. Whatever you do... do not cry... please... don't let anyone take you to that point. It took no effort for her to write all the crappy lies, so please don't give her a thing in return, especially your happiness, your worth, your tears.

She's an evil manipulator liar. Now it's a criminal matter. Now I'm the one who needs to file a complaint or else next time she'll accuse me of something more serious. In this country the burden of proof is always on men. Older women tell me the same. Meanwhile she hasn't spoken to me since mid december. She is also completely alone. Nobody else besides her fuckboys clients. All i wanted is one half normal human being for a neighbor. Someone to talk to. Can't even get that FML 😥

Latest posts

Back