What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water washes away messes.

iu

Just got news that my mum is diagnosed with third stage breast cancer. We didn't always have a good relationship and I'm scared as hell. I'm still trying to process all this. All I feel is a very deep sadness right now that I can't explain.
I'm so sorry to hear this. I wish you strength for this time. Hugs from me.

I'm feeling itchy. It's mosquitoe season and they LOVE my blood.
I always found this funny, insects only seem moderately interested in eating me, but my brother they LOVE his blood too, literally made holidays miserable for him.

I always found this funny, insects only seem moderately interested in eating me, but my brother they LOVE his blood too, literally made holidays miserable for him.
Ha! ha! I was over at an ex-friends house one time because he needed some help. He lived on a lake. He was bragging that there's no mosquitoes over there. I was like, dude, are you nuts. I said there's like five of them on me right now. Then I showed him. But, he didn't have any on him. I looked into it and moquitoes are definitely more attracted to some people.

I'm hoping she has the best day, after what she had been through the last few years she deserves a beautiful day. I think she and all the Street parties will have good weather.

I'm so glad your dad will be okay
Doctors said he was lucky 96% plugged and mom took him in.Said it was like someone took a hammer to his chest.He hopefully comes next week.His was not a heart attack.At 71,he is already talking retirement and giving me full ownership of the auto repair shop we co own

Latest posts

Back