• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

ringwood

Reaction score
Why on special occasions do girls with curly hair straighten it and girls with straight hair curl it?.
Not all girls. I have naturally curly hair and I’ve never straightened it ever. I have a love/hate relationship with it, but I’ve never understood curly girls who straighten their hair every day - hassle and waste of time!

Finished

Crossed Out
Reaction score
It rained over night here. I got up in the middle of the night and opened my door. Listening to the rain and feeling the cool air was very enjoyable. Then I went back to sleep. Now the door is open again. The air is so refreshing and I feel great!!! Weather like this is a treasure here. So, I'm enjoying it!

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Feeling beat after today's 5-mile march to the train station, then off the train and home.

randomguy

The Last Bandit Left Alive
Reaction score
There's nothing more demoralizing than not understanding something, searching for a tutorial on YouTube, and getting it explained to you by a 12 year old.

ringwood

Reaction score
There's nothing more demoralizing than not understanding something, searching for a tutorial on YouTube, and getting it explained to you by a 12 year old.
Try having a resident 13-year old in the house who "corrects" just about everything you say because he looks up the information on the internet after you say it. :ROFLMAO: 🙄

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Feeling like these all-day rains suck ass and balls...I want to go for a walk. I can't drink so it's how I de-stress.

At least tomorrow it will be in the 60s, so that will be a good change of pace.

ringwood

Reaction score
Just got news that my mum is diagnosed with third stage breast cancer. We didn't always have a good relationship and I'm scared as hell. I'm still trying to process all this. All I feel is a very deep sadness right now that I can't explain.
I'm so sorry to hear this news. Hugs. If you ever need a virtual shoulder to cry on, I'm around.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Just got news that my mum is diagnosed with third stage breast cancer. We didn't always have a good relationship and I'm scared as hell. I'm still trying to process all this. All I feel is a very deep sadness right now that I can't explain.

Sorry to hear that too, that's a horrible situation. No need to explain the sadness, it's very understandable.

Cavey

Friendly Neighbourhood Troglodyte
Reaction score
I am feeling simultaneously anxious, sad and let down. I'm hoping that everything works out OK in the end and that what I think is happening is, in fact, not happening. I'm thinking that I need to learn to protect myself and not be so free with my emotions. I'm remembering promising myself 2 things in July last year and then promptly breaking both of those things...

CenotaphGirl

Reaction score
Its the middle of the night and I have this strange thought… Is … now stay with me… Is SkaFish’s username a play on Scar Face this wholeeeee time?!?!! 🤯🤯 Jesus thats gonna take me down a rabbit hole 😅

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Its the middle of the night and I have this strange thought… Is … now stay with me… Is SkaFish’s username a play on Scar Face this wholeeeee time?!?!! 🤯🤯 Jesus thats gonna take me down a rabbit hole 😅

Say goodnight to the bad guy...

Haha. No, my name isn't a play on Scarface. It's a character I made up one day with my friend.

(It was also the name of my weed bowl, which was shaped like a fish with many different color stripes...I thought I was pretty cool with my unique piece, but shhh don't tell anybody... 🤫 )

Latest posts