What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling: pensive
Hoping: for an uneventful trip tomorrow
Thinking: it would be nice to have some good company on said trip
Remembering: what it was like to be cared about

Kind of remembering that **** GTA IV mission now... Just thinking about it makes me want to rage quit.

There's nothing to eat for breakfast here that's tasty enough to get me out of bed.

9006 said:
I should probably get some motivation about now...

Is it too late or have I missed the opportunity to say....
photomay21131532.jpg

WildernessWildChild said:
Is it too late or have I missed the opportunity to say....
photomay21131532.jpg

I used to watch That 70's Show, haha. But no, still no motivation!

Remembering yesterday evening when I introduced my daughter to the wonders of tasting the nectar from honeysuckles like I did when I was her age. We walked and walked...a nice breeze blowing....not hot at all. It was a great evening.

EveWasFramed said:
Remembering yesterday evening when I introduced my daughter to the wonders of tasting the nectar from honeysuckles like I did when I was her age. We walked and walked...a nice breeze blowing....not hot at all. It was a great evening.

Okay...I used to love doing this as a kid. You're making me want to go out and find a honeysuckle bush right this moment.

Shipster0958 said:
EveWasFramed said:

Okay...I used to love doing this as a kid. You're making me want to go out and find a honeysuckle bush right this moment.

lol, don't drink too much of it...likely has all kinds of pesticides on it now a days. :p

EveWasFramed said:
Shipster0958 said:
EveWasFramed said:

lol, don't drink too much of it...likely has all kinds of pesticides on it now a days. :p

True. I remember eating plums off a tree in our friends backyard. And unidentified berries. Oh the things we used to do and think nothing of lol.

Yup...Id eat plums right off of a tree too. Good memories...

Now if you do that, you eat all kinds of nasty stuff if you don't wash them first. :p

One of the snow levels on Mario 64. Don't remember what the level was called, but it had a big snowman, and lots of smaller snowmen waiting to bump into you three times and send you spiraling to your passing out death.

Im just laying in bed remembering being invited to a business dinner the other night with my friend from church shes just totaly amazing & inspiring, she works with youth mentors and runs youth programmes she shared her testimony with her work colleagues for the first time about how she found her self at rock bottom in life & through the kindness of her sister sharing about Gods love, & the guidence of a mentor she was able to turn her life around & then choose to work in that exact field to do the same for others, just remembering how brave she is and strong in every which way but also fragile at the same time, after she spoke about her life, she then sang a song that I wrote & I accompanied her on acoustic guitar, everyone at the business meeting loved it, she has the voice of an Angel, we ate & had such great night, I totaly adore her, shes such a blessing to me.

Latest posts

Back