What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
SophiaGrace said:
SophiaGrace said:
Feeling....heartbroken. Just, heartbroken.

D'awww. I'm so sorry to hear that. *hugs* :(
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it.

I'm okay, it's just a minor blip on my radar really. A transient sadness.

Okay. Well, offer's always open. :)

Really, the word heartbroken was probably an overstatement. I tend to feel things too much when they're little things. You're such a sweetheart though.

^Whether it's an overstatement or not, it is still your emotions to some degree - and you know you got me here if you need to let it out some. *hugs*

I am thinking I really hope someone will write the second block in the 'writing blocks thread' and also thinking it's pretty quiet...right now, until the morning traffic starts hurtling down the road...and I really fancy a couple of fried eggs on fried bread..cooked in olive oil.

As long as these people continue to behave in their typical insular and conceited manner, I should never make plans to join their church..

I will never understand why there are so many "Japanese Editions" of CD releases that include bonus tracks I don't know about...until I browse through Wikipedia by chance.

feeling thankful for this person in my life, thinking these days I just forgot how it is to be cheerful and happy, hoping to get back that soon

Those days when he seemed to care so much about me, how nice it felt to have someone really close, someone who really gets everything about me.

I'm so giggly.
And I almost feel guilty for being so happy when seeing my friends upset.

I am remembering Sunday afternoons growing up in Canada ... after lunch we would go for a drive in the countryside stopping, if summer, to get ice-cream cones ... mother always vanilla, father butterscotch, me chocolate ...

I'm laying in bed and remembering when my ex and I would wake up in the morning and just hold each other for a little while before getting on with the day and how she would always tell me how happy and calm and safe I made her feel. I'm remembering how sad I would feel when she'd tell me no one had treated her like I did. That no one had made her feel cared for or special before I came along. And I'm hoping she starts to realize that her problems are much deeper than she thinks and she can find the help to work on them.

December 1st tomorrow - a day I always remember.
1986 - walking home after a run, this girl I liked from school, saw me and started laughing. Pointing and laughing. I stopped wondering whether to turn round and go the other way. But I didn't, I kept my head down and walked past her. I never saw her again. Horrible when I loved her so much. My first crush and first disaster. So many followed.

Triple Bogey said:
1986 - walking home after a run, this girl I liked from school, saw me and started laughing. Pointing and laughing. I stopped wondering whether to turn round and go the other way. But I didn't, I kept my head down and walked past her. I never saw her again. Horrible when I loved her so much. My first crush and first disaster. So many followed.

I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs* :(

I wish I could read my textbooks faster. Actually I wish I had more thanksgiving break in which to read my textbooks.

Triple Bogey said:

I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs* :(

cheers

I'm thinking of a time when things will be better for Jaylen and I.
There are so many things I want to show her and teach her!
:p Now if I could only figure out a way to get my boss to just let me work four days a week and increase my salary by 35%. lol

Latest posts

Back