What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lead Singer of Filter - Richard Patrick is the younger brother of T-1000 himself Robert Patrick... :oops: I have never heard that before..

Mind-blown...:oops:

What's with the 'ole girl' Princess?, bloody hell I've got underwear older than you
Loool! I'm crying! Loool It's all the gossip, it ages me terribly, or maybe it was the make up lol who knows! On another note, I am glad you can share your underwear historic data with me lol

I just fired myself from cleaning my living room, I don't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job 🍻

Throughout my 20s I would make drinking games for myself out of cleaning and reorganizing. 🥴😂 This also carried over when I had to move from one apartment to the other, I'd make drinking games for myself based on the number of boxes I'd packed. 🥴😂

It's funny, because it scientifically works the same way that Shower Beer is a thing. It just makes the booze hit you a little faster/little harder. Plus it makes the experience more fun. IDK why but it's always Darkthrone's first like 4 - 6 albums for me that end up on rotation while I'm packing to move and drinking.

I have one memory in particular of my ex coming home from classes and I'd gotten all of the housework done while drinking and was kinda drunk by the time she got in. She just laughed, made herself a simple lunch, and made us a couple of cocktails while we sat in the living room and watched some tv show or a movie. It's the simple things, you know? 😌

I think this is the end for me... 💔
No, don't say that.
Try doing something for yourself this afternoon.
Take a nice long walk then go to a restaurant for a late lunch or early dinner.
I like eating out during off hours when the places I like aren't crowded.
Have a cocktail or a glass of wine and a delicious meal.
It may help you feel a little better.

Is anyone happy? Is anyone not struggling financially, emotionally, physically? What right do I have to complain.
You have every right to complain. There is nothing wrong with complaining either. If nobody complained then we wouldn't know what is working and what is not. :)

Her: I’m ignoring you…
Him:
Her: I said, I'm ignoring youuuu
Him:
Her: Heyyy! Why are you ignoring me ignoring youuuu!?!?!!?

Latest posts

Back