What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many people in real life are honeysuckle. But, I blame the government for setting things up to make it difficult for most people to get ahead.

Yeah, the government. Let me write this down.

There's not enough parking spots at the corner store I go to. Blame the government.

Aw hell, Amazon is out of the coffee I buy. Blame the government.

Major League Baseball is unwatchable now because of all the rule changes. Blame the government.

I'm thinking that life is so ******* fragile and tenuous. Love those you have as they may be suddenly gone. My stepfather died in a head-on collision last night, just got a phone call from the RCMP a couple of hours ago. I feel sick. :cry:

I am so sorry. I don't know the poor man and I feel sick just finding out about it. It doesn't matter to me if it happens on Christmas or in the middle of August. A family member is gone and the shock of finding out about it will be there for awhile.

R.I.P. sir. :(

I'm thinking that life is so ******* fragile and tenuous. Love those you have as they may be suddenly gone. My stepfather died in a head-on collision last night, just got a phone call from the RCMP a couple of hours ago. I feel sick. :cry:

****, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Here for you if you need it.

(hugs)

I've had the Milk Chocolate ones, Dark Chocolate, and White Chocolate ones, and the Snickerdoodle ones I just mentioned. And I think there's a Mint flavor, that was also pretty nice.

The Peppermint ones are pretty good too, and very seasonal. I recommend it!
The blueberry white chocolate ones are decent as well.

I like to add one or two to my cup of hot chocolate or coffee.

The blueberry white chocolate ones are decent as well.

I like to add one or two to my cup of hot chocolate or coffee.

Ooh, I haven't had those yet. I'll have to keep an eye out for them sometime.

It's taken quite a bit of willpower to keep myself from having any more Lindors today...I've had two already, I don't want to eat them all in one day.

Latest posts

Back