What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About what TropicalStarfish wrote once

"...you can't communicate with some one who knows the same language as you; but, holds different definitions for the words; you can each grunt at each other and make loud noises; but, not until you sit down and, hopefully, go back far enough into history to see what the words you are using actually mean, could you get anywhere."

Last edited:
also, this 'wrapped in sugar' lotion smells like a vanilla marshamallow cupcake ...
down side is, now I want a cupcake.
Don't wear it around children. I used to keep coco butter for my hands at school, Palmer's, and the kids would gather around me and say Mrs. W you always smell like cookies.

Why do I have to be an over the top complete ******* to my neighbors to get them to shut the F up? Right now it is absolutely quite. You can hear a pin drop outside. Why can't they train their dogs to only bark when neccesary instead of all the time? Why can't they sing and play their musical instruments inside where the neighbors won't be bothered all the time? It just doesn't make any sense to me. I have to keep racheting up my reactions to them too because they are just accepting what I do ..........

I spoke to soon. Their dogs are going ape honeysuckle again. So, they get to hear me yell at them over the super loud PA system. F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I have to be an over the top complete ******* to my neighbors to get them to shut the F up? Right now it is absolutely quite. You can hear a pin drop outside. Why can't they train their dogs to only bark when neccesary instead of all the time? Why can't they sing and play their musical instruments inside where the neighbors won't be bothered all the time? It just doesn't make any sense to me. I have to keep racheting up my reactions to them too because they are just accepting what I do ..........

I spoke to soon. Their dogs are going ape honeysuckle again. So, they get to hear me yell at them over the super loud PA system. F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step 1: Buy a Trans Am of any kind, preferably with the screaming chicken on the hood, though any will do

Step 2: Pull up into your driveway blasting Metallica

Step 3: Lean on your TA while chugging a can of some mainstream American beer, then crush the can on your head, and conspicuously throw it into your neighbors' lawn while staring them directly in the face

Step 4: Cross your arms and just glare at them, all while still loudly listening to Metallica

That should solve any and all neighbor problems!

I'm way past doing that. I've blasted them with all kinds of noise / music / and me singing horribly on purpose. I sent many items over to their homes. Violence is the next step and it's coming quickly. I keep calming myself down. I'll step outside in the morning in a calm mood and RuFFFFF! RUFFFF! RUFFFFf! I instantly go into fight or flight panic mode. It's almost like PTSD to be honest. I'm expecting the barking and reacting to it even if it doesn't happen. The police flat out said they will not do anything about it even though loud obnoxious dog barking is against the city ordances. The court has a procees to follow though:

Step 1 talk to your neighbor.
Step 2 video the dog barking (without aiming the camera at the neighbors because that's an invastion of privacy), record ALL the barking, keep notes of the days and times of barking.
Step 3 pay for and request a mediation hearing.
Step 4 pay for and request a court hearing.
Step 5 court hearing. You WIN!!!!! You prooved your case. They fine the owners $50 while you spent about $500 or more.

Then you have to start all over again. I tried it twice. The person got fined a total of $100. Then their dog got loose and attacked someone. So, they just moved without the dog. That seemed just fine with the court system.

....so much for the festive holiday cheer !
iu

I know it isn't funny, but I like the way you tell the story.

It's different here. We had been bothered by pitbulls at a previous place we lived and it was right on the border where the county would take care of them or the city would take care of them. There was a fence line and they lived on the county side and we drove over to their place and they had already been declared dangerous animals by the county sheriff, but yet the animal control that works for them would do nothing. Our side was the police department and I really thought the policeman would at least shoot them with a dart when they were on our side because they were growling at him, but unfortunately he didn't. Somehow the pitbulls were smart enough to get on the county side of the fence.

Oh and as we were reading the sign by their house, both pitbulls were laying outside on the street. We could have filed a grievance against them, but here the law states that the person you file against gets your name and address and phone number and they weren't exactly reasonable people. They partied hard on holidays, especially New Year's eve, and they would get so carried away they would shoot through other people's houses so we just let it go because we didn't want to mess with them. People can be so irresponsible!

I know it isn't funny, but I like the way you tell the story.

It's different here. We had been bothered by pitbulls at a previous place we lived and it was right on the border where the county would take care of them or the city would take care of them. There was a fence line and they lived on the county side and we drove over to their place and they had already been declared dangerous animals by the county sheriff, but yet the animal control that works for them would do nothing. Our side was the police department and I really thought the policeman would at least shoot them with a dart when they were on our side because they were growling at him, but unfortunately he didn't. Somehow the pitbulls were smart enough to get on the county side of the fence.

Oh and as we were reading the sign by their house, both pitbulls were laying outside on the street. We could have filed a grievance against them, but here the law states that the person you file against gets your name and address and phone number and they weren't exactly reasonable people. They partied hard on holidays, especially New Year's eve, and they would get so carried away they would shoot through other people's houses so we just let it go because we didn't want to mess with them. People can be so irresponsible!
See and that's the problem. Law enforcement stopped enforcing the laws except the ones that make them money / political power / media power. So, the idiots realize they can do alot of bad stuff without any reprecussion. So, they do and they constantly push the limits. If law enforcement stopped the crap and nipped it in the bud the idiots would throttle back. But, that's not the case. So, for the most part the general public just accepts all the problems and deals with them the best they can.

However, that has trained them to let the government do whatever they want do do. That's why our National Debt is now $31+ trillion. Most people just figure that's a lot. But, oh well.

These are real numbers BTW:
https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Latest posts

Back