What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so angry.... how can best friends let a man come in... and fresia everything...

I'm not really a fan of Tom Cruise(mostly the cult thing)... but **** he can tell a captivating monologue.
Watching this movie, Oblivion. I don't even like football unless I'm watching one of my nephews games, and even then I don't really know what's happening most of the time. But first ten minutes of the movie he goes into a football game story and I'm invested now... sheesh.

My mobile tells me I should weigh about 10 kilos less. Ok it tells 'an ideal weight'... Anyway it's not reachable.
What I know and what I feel are different things.
I thought maybe I'd be able get a bf when I loose some weigh, I have lost some, not as much as I wanted for now, but I can loose 1-2 more. And that is maximum, it's realistic. And that 10 sounds like an ecxuse for not even trying anything at all. I know it's stupid and not a reason.

Days like today sadden me. I don't think you realize that among all of your complaining, and desire to guilt the kids and I, that you are losing me. I'm not entirely apathetic, but the three month countdown is on now.

So, I hurt a different spot in my back today. ****! I was digging through my project piles and pulling out stuff I'm not going to work on any more. I had to lift a large floor jack, that I was going to rebuild, up and over some other stuff while leaning over. I got the jack. But, **** it!

I will say that I'm glad that I'm getting rid of stuff and stopping all the large projects. I think I would probably hurt myself bad if I continue doing them into my late 50s / early 60s. My back served me well. But, now it's time to let it coast into retirement.
Sound like you just got slapped with a reality check on your age. Happens all the time to me when gardening 🌻🌾🌷

Latest posts

Back