What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promise you… on here please thank the heavens my brother hasn't found this site, he is soooooo annoyinggggg and he keeps saying he wants to join 🤣🙈 theres just no way I’d use this. If you think my questions are bad his are “hey if ants became the size of dogs, would humans stand a chance?” 🙈 the nerdiness knows no bounds.

Actually if that's an example of his type of questions, I like it. It's imaginative.
It's good to keep that part of us alive 🤔 🐜

Actually if that's an example of his type of questions, I like it. It's imaginative.
It's good to keep that part of us alive 🤔 🐜
He’s obsessed with what if scenario's and bugs and gets facts to support his theories… in all honesty its unique but it can be a bit like why are we talking about ant dogs :LOL:

I would rather talk about ants taking over the world than some of the other stuff that gets talked about here. lol
I’d rather talk about anything but ants the size of dogs 🤣🙈 like how to capture the exact second the paint on the wall turns from wet to dry lmao

What is the point.....?
If we were playing paper football I would say I get 2 shots because your goal posts are not at 90° or far enough apart. Or remember when people said behind every bird is a pile of honeysuckle. Is that flowers on your wall? Is that stenciled on or wallpaper? I get that you are saying f*** this what the point but maybe there is no point and all you have to is accept it. Or if a point is needed then find or make one. I would start with what's on the other side of the window behind you. Open spaces always help me

If we were playing paper football I would say I get 2 shots because your goal posts are not at 90° or far enough apart. Or remember when people said behind every bird is a pile of honeysuckle. Is that flowers on your wall? Is that stenciled on or wallpaper? I get that you are saying f*** this what the point but maybe there is no point and all you have to is accept it. Or if a point is needed then find or make one. I would start with what's on the other side of the window behind you. Open spaces always help me
Now I understand the honeysuckle business.

About how sometimes I feel lonely, but then when I get into almost anyone's company we often don't get along, and then I would rather be alone anyway. And, also about how you come across people who pretend that they really like you and they really turn on the charm around you, but in their heart of hearts they really hate you.

Latest posts

Back