What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After being in such a foul mood for a few hours only one person can make me laugh/make me feel better. So glad she's in my life 😉🙂.

It's hard to do things when I'm in a foul mood.

But then again it's so rare for me to get a day when I'm not in a foul mood.
Conditions are hardly ever ideal, something is always s****y for some reason or another.
There's nothing I can do, always some source of stress or bs somewhere.
I'm expected to live like a machine, and constantly overwhelmed and burnt out.

I just have to push through this somehow.

Hoping that my overdosing of the cat won’t kill it 😟 There was absolutely no indication that my daughter had already been up and medicated the cat (due to its desexing) and so thinking I was first up, I opened up the curtains, gave my wife tea in bed, fed the fish and then the cat wandered down to the kitchen and I thought I’d feed and medicate him. It’s a public holiday of course do to being Good Friday, and it wasn’t until I saw him eating that I twigged to the fact that it wasn’t Saturday and the three doses were now gone. Ooops.

Hoping that my overdosing of the cat won’t kill it 😟 There was absolutely no indication that my daughter had already been up and medicated the cat (due to its desexing) and so thinking I was first up, I opened up the curtains, gave my wife tea in bed, fed the fish and then the cat wandered down to the kitchen and I thought I’d feed and medicate him. It’s a public holiday of course do to being Good Friday, and it wasn’t until I saw him eating that I twigged to the fact that it wasn’t Saturday and the three doses were now gone. Ooops.
Omg I hope Walter will be alright. You had good intentions though, so maybe the positive karma will help......
I get why you are a dog person now

Still amazed at the amount of free speech Musk allows on twitter, 80% of my tweets are boring, neverending paranoia about how artificial intelligence is gonna kill us all and the other 20% is just hype of white women with short hair and green eyes. White none of this is super illegal it's just boring and should've been banned long time ago lol.

I swear to you guys I had a nightmare and woke up to my brother sitting next to me in the dark!! I swear I have nooo personal spaceee cant even sleep 🙃

Latest posts

Back