What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking a lot(not like I drink all the days long. I got drunk a few times when was younger) causes me a feeling of guilt and embarassment though I don't do anything stupid like calling someone, going somewhere, on the contrary I'm quite normal when drunk, mostly just go to bed or talk to people))... Why do I have this feeling? And why do I have the same feeling now, it's just a book.
Is it a reader's remorse? :rolleyes: Have I overread? Does it mean, I'm a word-addicted? :oops:

Dear Facebook, I just want to say you have janky ass settings.

I spent probably half an hour swearing at it trying to get it to display my join date. Couldn't find it anywhere. Only after I gave up on it and started editing other stuff and saving it, did the setting finally materialize from nowhere.

Get your s*** together, Facebook! Get your s*** together!

Got to tell a teenager that Toxicity by SOAD was one of my favourite albums when I was a teen. And guess what? He didn't groan at the old lady.

I had a week off for the first time since 2016, and all I did was drink.
I walked 8 miles yesterday and 7 miles this morning, but still came home and drank and watched TV.
I get out of the depression for a bit then it comes right back and I drink.
Would have loved to go on a vacation but don't have a female to do that with.
See no point in going alone...or even a "guy's vacation" with friends. Does nothing for me.
I'm still in a depression from my former SB leaving me for some short, chubby, stubby little schlub with no money last November.
Even though I am much better off without her and all the problems she caused me.
I am one f-ed up old man.

https://i.ibb.co/wCyNfYv/lol.png

On the other hand you are incapable to ditch your friends for 10 minutes to talk to me on Skype, and then you asked yourself why you got dumped. I don't need unloyal slut like that. Average dog is more loyal than you.

Edit:
She traveled 8500 miles to watch race in person, my EX GF can't even waste her 5 minutes on me, and then she ask herself why she got dumped. It's cause you are dumb as rock girl. :D

Last edited:
Gf left me hanging for a date. 😔
I get it, kids throw a wrench in things, especially when you have 3 of them.
Could've just let me know to call it off though.
Don't leave me hanging. Cause now I'm 35, I've had 3 hours of sleep, and my sleep schedule is totally upside down.

Gf left me hanging for a date. 😔
I get it, kids throw a wrench in things, especially when you have 3 of them.
Could've just let me know to call it off though.
Don't leave me hanging. Cause now I'm 35, I've had 3 hours of sleep, and my sleep schedule is totally upside down.
That would have been the most basic thing to do. Is this the first time?
You should maybe have a chat with her.

On an unrelated note, @Unsigned , today I'm taking a page out of your book! Cheers mate! 🍻
I'm WAAAYYYY overdue to get honeysuckle faced.

HHave f

On an unrelated note, @Unsigned , today I'm taking a page out of your book! Cheers mate! 🍻
I'm WAAAYYYY overdue to get honeysuckle faced.
Have fun good sir!

HHave f

Have fun good sir!
I most definitely will NOT! lol
This is pissed off, angry at the world and tired drunk, not happy drink with friends drunk! I won't even mention said problems, all this talk of suicide, even on that stupid thread with that moronic i wuv jesus dude, just reminds me of my own flirtations with it! So fresia everything man!

I did talk to her about it.
She's more mad about it than I am.
She also said that in the future she would just tell me that I can go ahead and go back to bed if they're being out of control.
She also threw her own schedule off.

Edit:
She traveled 8500 miles to watch race in person, my EX GF can't even waste her 5 minutes on me, and then she ask herself why she got dumped. It's cause you are dumb as rock girl. :D

I don't know who would travel 8500 miles to watch anything.

I don't know. Maybe it's getting older, but I'm getting to the point where all I want to do is do something with my life. I'm tired, frustrated, and bored of being an audience member, limited and relegated to watching the greats do something with their lives, and living vicariously through them. That does zero for me anymore.

If I'm traveling 8500 miles they better GIVE me a Ferrari!

I did talk to her about it.
She's more mad about it than I am.
She also said that in the future she would just tell me that I can go ahead and go back to bed if they're being out of control.
She also threw her own schedule off.
Well now, that's different. Was she legit feeling this? I don't know the details, but it feels like she hates for what happened more than you're disappointed i. Ot. Msybe not follow my advice of having a convo with her and cut her soje slack lol

I don't know who would travel 8500 miles to watch anything.

I don't know. Maybe it's getting older, but I'm getting to the point where all I want to do is do something with my life. I'm tired, frustrated, and bored of being an audience member, limited and relegated to watching the greats do something with their lives, and living vicariously through them. That does zero for me anymore.

If I'm traveling 8500 miles they better GIVE me a Ferrari!
Ska, I love you, I really do, but let me tell you something; how long you going to stand there and ***** instead of DOING something? Lol
Start working for ANYONE that'll give you money for your ambitions, then strive for those ambitions, man! Da fresia, I'm a whore for money and I'm what, 6 years older than you? Stop yalking and DO, ffs! Lol
Travel those 8500 miles, get what you want and BUY the **** Ferrari, no one's going to give you one lol

Latest posts

Back