What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qui said:
Kristen said:
Qui said:
*hugs Kristen*

btw, why'd you change your name?
thank u :)

cause..for some reason I get tired of everything quickly...short attention span. or somth..if not retardation lol...

lol. My friends named me. They changed it a lot, but I've been Qui for like 3 years now. There were disputes on the spelling of that, but the spelling's the only thing about the name I had any influence on. My friends had labeled me Quié. I do not like that é at all. Sounds stupid. So; Qui. But I don't get to change it unless they do.
by the way whats that mean?

haha. thanks i don't know, it's not really something you can chose for yorself.

I do like it when you guys abreviate my screen name, I wrote Evf91 on the back of my ipod in sharpie because it made me feel cool.

sloth4urluv said:
If I could fly away would I ever come back?

Heheh, flying or turning invisible. Either one I would probably either fly away to somewhere better or turn invisible and just stay that way... What would be a riot is invisble a person could just walk in and eat whatever they wanted in different places. Even a grocerie store, like you would leave wrapers of things all over and people would just be like WTF?! Assuming what you touch turns invis to.

As I kid I used to have so many flying dreams it was scary.

Kristen said:
Qui said:
Kristen said:
Qui said:
*hugs Kristen*

btw, why'd you change your name?
thank u :)

cause..for some reason I get tired of everything quickly...short attention span. or somth..if not retardation lol...

lol. My friends named me. They changed it a lot, but I've been Qui for like 3 years now. There were disputes on the spelling of that, but the spelling's the only thing about the name I had any influence on. My friends had labeled me Quié. I do not like that é at all. Sounds stupid. So; Qui. But I don't get to change it unless they do.
by the way whats that mean?

It's the current stage in of an evolving name.
I might have forgotten some, but I believe it went like this;
Jackie -> Jack -> Jacqui -> Jack-a-mo -> Ja-qui-mo -> Ja-qui -> Qui-mo -> Mo-qui -> Mo -> Mo-qui-mo -> Qui.
Still reverts back to some of the older ones when I'm in trouble. And I really don't know where the é my friend wanted to tack on the end came from.
Basically, "Qui" just means me. I am Qui, Qui is me.

Too much work to do in one month

or

How come my tummy only agrees with certain kinds of muffins? This is not fair.

(kinda switching between the two XDDD)

Twist-tie, Qui and ponycat

good times good times:D

I'm thinking of how much dissecting a nematode is gonna suck:(

Who's online..... hmmmmm... I want to bother somebody right now...
1st day in the orrientation and we alreafdy have test the following day... :( will I ever remember the discussion we had in the orrientation?

I'm thinking screw this, I'm going to bed. Goodnight guys, ttfn.

Kristen said:
im thinking i hate when ppl dont specify their age and gender in their profile...

I find it annoying to, though better that then them lieing.

Latest posts

Back